Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua doesn't have the head movement, he won't survive the accuracy, speed, and power.

Comment

• Originally posted by super-x View Post
      No 1 doubts wilders power... it really is from another dimension... fury took it and got up from it though... would AJ get caught with it before AJ could land anything meaningfull himself is the question... breazele didnt have a hope in this. Not at all suprised by this outcome
      Always thought AJ wins and still would take him, but this would do absolute huge numbers on PPV now. First to land wins. Make it happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Joshua went 7 rounds with a green Breazeale. Wilder just did that.

Won't be talked about, but Breazeale clipped Wilder with two bombs when he was hurt in the corner. Took Wilder a few seconds to shake it off.
        Hit him behind the head

Comment

• Wilder is shocked he thought Brazil might do that to him.
          Josh has improved since he beat Brazil though. So joshnwould likely do it in one. I think Brazil too pumped up this time too pscyched up

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Anthony Joshua just shit his pants.
            I’m concerned for Joshua because what i’ve seen of his chin, and what we’ve seen from Wilder’s chin and their powers, I think everyone knows that if Joshua connects on Wilder, he will hurt him. If Wilder connects on Joshua, he might demolish him. 41 year old Wlad hurt Joshua pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              You're fighting a guy that only has a right hand, what's the most stupid thing you can do? Drop your left to try and throw an uppercut from a mile away. What the **** has Hunter been teaching him?
              I was going to say this before the thread got moved. Against Wilder's right hand Braezaele decided a weird hybrid left upper-hook, not a good decision.

Comment

• Loved the pirouette after the KO.

Like a dance. Like Bam and turn and walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Kind of how I figured...although I thought Breazeale would have lasted a bit longer. The guy is just too easy to hit and really has no skill.
                  He's always easy to hit. The big question was whether Wilder could KO someone this size with a respected chin.

No doubt now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw420 View Post
                    It's funny there were people who were convinced Breazeale was going to win this lol
                    Lol that's true. I knew Brezeale would lose but I thought he would at least last 3 or 4 rounds SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      Joshua doesn't have the head movement, he won't survive the accuracy, speed, and power.
                      As long as wilder sets up his power shots with his jab he deadly he tends to just go wild though

Comment

Working...
                      X