Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who here thinks Jacobs won? go on the record and tell us why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=814260

Why did you piggyback off my poll bro?
    Cuz you're my hero......................

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      Jacobs dictated the pace. Canelo wanted an inside fight trading in the pocket. Danny wanted a boxing chess match and Canelo obliged. Meaning DJ was ring general. Also Dannys defense was just as great as Canelo.. but since its not as flashy it never got the same love. Dodging punches with hands down like Whitaker looks more pleasing to the eye then simply blocking the same punches with your hands up.. even though its the same result = blocked punches.

all of this mess would be avoided if judges utilized 9-9 even rounds instead of always having to pick a winner. In the first 4-5 rounds its seems the logic ppl used was "well nothing much happened... so canelo won this round" lol.. that is the ONLY way you give him the early rounds. if i HAD to pick a winner in the early dull rounds it is JACOBS because like i already said he dictated pace and maintained control of the tempo all night.

I had Jacobs clearly winning at the final bell but expected fully to see him get robbed (history prepared us for that). I didn't feel TOO bad because DJ was aware ahead of time he will never win on pts. but he won it for me.
      In the early round I had him winning two rounds for sure. 1 for sure and I think it was round 4. No way Canelo won all the early rounds. I agree there were punches blocked by Danny that he wasn't given credit for. Don't know if he won though. Danny didn't go for it in some rounds. He was too passive. When he turned it on Canelo faltered. There was one round can't remember which he jabbed most of the round. Canelo didn't do much of anything in that round. . Don't know how the judges scored that one. The commentating was horrible. Danny barely got any air time. I'd have to say Canelo edged it but I'm going to watch it again.

Comment

Canelo is 3 rounds up before he even leaves the dressing room like always

Comment

Comment

Canelo all day

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
              Cuz you're my hero......................
              Good enough reason I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Good enough reason I suppose
                :3some::3some::3some::3some:

Comment

Working...
                X