Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Deal Can Get Done if Negotiations Are Private

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That tea sipping, muffin and crumpets eating, uppity British negro Antonio Joshua needs to buy himself an urban dictionary and sit down for a man-to-man conversation with Deontay in a private location. No Eddies or Finkels permitted.

Comment

I AGREE!

When they do attempt to Negotate the fight again, it needs to be a Gag Order in place ESPECIALLY for Eddie who is a good promoter and I admire his accessibility to all including small youtube channels BUT being too accessible can also be a bad thing and ruin potential deals because you eventually say something that will rub people the wrong way

Silents is a great thing in boxing, when they go silent that means things are being worked on behind the scenes. When guys run to the media and is trashing others in the media, that usually means they really don't want to work together so they're painting a narrative to sway Gullible Fans to be on their side and put the blame on the other guy

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        When. Provide the link of Hearn even hinting that that happened.
        You would just say that Eddie was lying, so what would be the point?

The DAZN offer was for Wilder to fight Breazeale first, then, providing he won, 2 fights with AJ immediately afterwards.
        Last edited by kafkod; 05-17-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          You would just say that Eddie was lying, so what would be the point?

The DAZN offer was for Wilder to fight Breazeale first, then, providing he won, 2 fights with AJ immediately afterwards.
          So help me out here, when did DAZN offer Wilder a deal to fight Joshua ONLY? That's what I referred to and you said it already happened. Seems that a few of the Joshualites have taken to misrepresenting facts or lying to make points or to argue against rational thinking. Get your truth out there my man, post the links!

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            That tea sipping, muffin and crumpets eating, uppity British negro Antonio Joshua needs to buy himself an urban dictionary and sit down for a man-to-man conversation with Deontay in a private location. No Eddies or Finkels permitted.
            Wilder can speak properly if he tries. The fact that you are suggesting AJ needs an urban dictionary in order to communicate with him tells me your true feelings on Wilder. AJ will bring an English Dictionary and help him communicate his words.That’s what you do when a fellow brother is suffering with his diction

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              So help me out here, when did DAZN offer Wilder a deal to fight Joshua ONLY? That's what I referred to and you said it already happened. Seems that a few of the Joshualites have taken to misrepresenting facts or lying to make points or to argue against rational thinking. Get your truth out there my man, post the links!
              At the meeting with Skipper, Wilder was offered 2 multifght deals and told that if he didn't want either of them Skipper was willing to negotiate with him on a fight and rematch with AJ alone.

Team Wlder's response was to turn down the 2 multifight deals and declare the meeting over. That was per Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                that was just BS acceptance. when it was time to sign, excuses started flying like birds.
                Yeah, for exercising his due diligence, by signing a bait and switch contract with no opponent, date or venue? By deliberately omitting key logistical aspects of the contract?

You just expected Wilder to just rubber stamp whatever Eddie Hearn put on a sheet of paper? Hell no! Business doesn't work that way.

When Finkel called his bluff by requesting the above mentioned things in writing; Eddie panicked and ran to the WBA to fight Alexander Povetkin instead. It's because the Hearn's are big liars who were only bluffing Wilder.

It was all a big scam to begin with. Matchroom lying asses had no intention ever of matching AJ up with Deontay Wilder in 2018. Team Wilder called their bluff and they blinked.

Comment

"id advise AJ to wait a couple of years at least to fight wilder"

burry hurn

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Yeah, for exercising his due diligence, by signing a bait and switch contract with no opponent, date or venue? By deliberately omitting key logistical aspects of the contract?

You just expected Wilder to just rubber stamp whatever Eddie Hearn put on a sheet of paper? Hell no! Business doesn't work that way.

When Finkel called his bluff by requesting the above mentioned things in writing; Eddie panicked and ran to the WBA to fight Alexander Povetkin instead. It's because the Hearn's are big liars who were only bluffing Wilder.

It was all a big scam to begin with. Matchroom lying asses had no intention ever of matching AJ up with Deontay Wilder in 2018. Team Wilder called their bluff and they blinked.
                    yeah... the same contract he signed with Fury without date and venue.
                    Do you deliberately love to appear dumb or it inbuilt?
                    The things he used as excused for not signing was the same thing he signed again a flabby furry riding on the back of a lineal.
                    Wilders team were calling guy lineal at every opportunity before the first fight. After the rematch didn't work out, have they reference him as the lineal champ again whenever they talk about him?
                    Nigqa use you head to think, you are not a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      At the meeting with Skipper, Wilder was offered 2 multifght deals and told that if he didn't want either of them Skipper was willing to negotiate with him on a fight and rematch with AJ alone.

Team Wlder's response was to turn down the 2 multifight deals and declare the meeting over. That was per Eddie Hearn.
                      We know he turned down the 3-fight deal and the 4-fight deal. I'm asking you when he turned down a deal that was ONLY for fighting Joshua. That's what I referred to. Also, since Joshua has to negotiate with DAZN for every fight in the US, I suggested that Joshua iron out his deal first. Are you saying that's happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X