Dray, I don't know.

Comment

• Kawhi is exhausted

This could be over quick

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Durant won't leave.

Dray, I don't know.
        KD is a different cat but from memory he is making a fortune from business contacts in SF

Can see him stringing things out to make a show (& feel wanted) before signing IF that’s what GSW want

Draymond plays with intelligence so he will stay

Klay might not as someone will throw huge money at him

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          5 million my points to 1 million your points
          Nah. Sorry i gotta fold.

Comment

• I think the Bucks have the best chance of the remaining teams to beat the Warriors in the Finals. They need to be dethroned...

Comment

• The annual NBA Draft Combine gives potential NBA prospects the chance to prove their skills in front of NBA front offices, scouts, agents and more. The weeklong event in Chicago features scrimmages, drills and body measurements.
              These measurements -- which include height, wingspan, body fat percentage and more -- provide an interesting way to view the upcoming Draft class and compare it to years past.
              Draft prospect Tacko Fall is the headliner this year. The 23-year-old center from UCF posted the highest marks ever for wingspan (8 feet, 2.25 inches), standing reach (10 feet, 2.5 inches) and height with shoes (7 feet, 7 inches). Prior to Fall, the previous mark for longest wingspan was held by Orlando Magic center Mo Bamba, who was measured at 7-foot-10 in 2018 and was selected No. 6 overall in the 2018 Draft.

Fall is a known entity already because of his massive frame, and for what he did against Duke's Zion Williamson in his final game at UCF - the one-point loss the Knights were handed by the Blue Devils in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. He largely held his own against the player that will more than likely get taken No. 1 overall.

Comment

• Footage of zion's first practice with the pelicans:

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post

The annual NBA Draft Combine gives potential NBA prospects the chance to prove their skills in front of NBA front offices, scouts, agents and more. The weeklong event in Chicago features scrimmages, drills and body measurements.
                  These measurements -- which include height, wingspan, body fat percentage and more -- provide an interesting way to view the upcoming Draft class and compare it to years past.
                  Draft prospect Tacko Fall is the headliner this year. The 23-year-old center from UCF posted the highest marks ever for wingspan (8 feet, 2.25 inches), standing reach (10 feet, 2.5 inches) and height with shoes (7 feet, 7 inches). Prior to Fall, the previous mark for longest wingspan was held by Orlando Magic center Mo Bamba, who was measured at 7-foot-10 in 2018 and was selected No. 6 overall in the 2018 Draft.

Fall is a known entity already because of his massive frame, and for what he did against Duke's Zion Williamson in his final game at UCF - the one-point loss the Knights were handed by the Blue Devils in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. He largely held his own against the player that will more than likely get taken No. 1 overall.

He can touch the rim without jumping at all.

Comment

• Re

Wow, Rodney Hood has earned a starting spot on some other team next season.

Hood and George Hill came out off nowhere in these playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

He can touch the rim without jumping at all.
                      Yeah, I don't know if he can really play though. Oreven if anyone needs a "Manute Bol" rim protector now days with all the centers standing out at the three point line waiting around to shoot.

Comment

Working...
                      X