Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya 'Not Saying Andrade Is Top Contender' For Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elmaravilla View Post
    I propose Andrade fight GGG next and Canelo fight winner. Andrade hasn't beaten anyone worthy to get the nod against Canelo.
    WTF you talking bout? Boo Boo is a CHAMPION

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Your lame,all you haters were saying hed duck jacobs or hed fight fielding levels again (jacobs was by far more dangerous than any other opponent at mw with a much better resume & REAL IBF belt that he actually won instead of being gifted.(andrade was gifted it vs an African amatuer never fought outside africa) )

Canelo schooled Jacobs & landed 2x jacobs punches in 8 rds of the fight.

Now all of a sudden your lame ass still comes out with this new boogieman of whom I've ALWAYS said was average at best & fought literally nobody & has been dropped 3x by straight up D level featherfists at even lower divisions.

Boopoo will get destroyed & I'd bet you but you just a lame alt who won't pay. My questions this: what will your excuse be when canelo whoops Andrades ass next?
      Boo Boo would of beat billy hoe, that's why billy hoe made sure he got out the bout..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
        So easy win for GGG and a belt to make sure GGG gets a 3rd shot if he really wants it.
        Punk G is afraid of Boo Boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Punk G is afraid of Boo Boo.
          Andrade better whoop sulekis ass so he can be ready for canelo in September. The longer the fight goes the more time he'll need between fights. Suleki should be the biggest test to date hes faced & will show us where andrades truly at at mw. Yeah BJS tucked tail & ran to smw now that his fatass can't use nasel spray to lose weight.(I honestly don't think it gave him an advantage because hes such a fat slob looks like larry holmes flabby & sick(2pac reference )

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            maybe it would be his "fault"....but then again golovkin acted like a beetch....tossed his trainer....he's had two cracks at whooping a guy all his fans swore he would murder...and basically not many think golovkin can do better....and not many are very excited about another round of this....yeah it would still do well because people know the names and will want to see what happens....but not many very excited about the prospect of the 3rd fight

lets be honest...you guys will run your lips bout "new trainer wanna see what he can do with an actual trainer vs canelo blah blah yadda yadda"...but when the result is the same as the 2nd fight, or worse, youll run with the same BS excuses over again
            Nobody or very few are running their mouth about a new trainer. Me thinks you are exaggerating. You say no one is interested but then admit it would do well. You say he fired his trainer which is the only thing you got right. The problem is you don't want Canelo to lose and make his supporters look foolish. He got a draw in a fight he clearly lost and a bit of a gift in the rematch. If the shoe was on the other foot I have no doubt you would be lobbying hard for a third fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Andrade better whoop sulekis ass so he can be ready for canelo in September. The longer the fight goes the more time he'll need between fights. Suleki should be the biggest test to date hes faced & will show us where andrades truly at at mw. Yeah BJS tucked tail & ran to smw now that his fatass can't use nasel spray to lose weight.(I honestly don't think it gave him an advantage because hes such a fat slob looks like larry holmes flabby & sick(2pac reference )
              I dislike Saunders but so called fat slob Holmes was one the best heavyweights ever. Don't know why you would insult Holmes just to get a shot in at Saunders. Then again I don't know why you post here at all..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I dislike Saunders but so called fat slob Holmes was one the best heavyweights ever. Don't know why you would insult Holmes just to get a shot in at Saunders. Then again I don't know why you post here at all..
                Why does your btch ass post here? To follow me around & critique my joking reference to 2pac as I said. Some of you ex gggroupies scorned hold grudges & act like hoes.
                Its a known fact Larry holmes despite having a phenomenal left hook was a fatass physique hw which is why 2pac said those words I qouted but your too lame to read.

Comment

• Canelo vs Andrade in September PLEASE

Canelo will cement his status as an ATG

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    If Canelo doesn't fight Golovkin this year I'd say that's Canelo's fault.
                    If Nelo doesn't fight Punk G then I'd say EXCELLENT.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      We as yourself. I already mentioned before that I had G winning the first and a draw on the second.

Plus you are already showing bias against G so your mind is made up already.

Both fights were very entertaining and close. I respect that you rather see Canelo fight someone else and I would watch a Boo Boo fight regardless.

Every time Morales fought Barrera it was entertaining, every time Pac fought Marquez it was entertaining, every time Vazquez fought Marquez it was entertaining. I see this fight in the same pattern.
                      Maybe so on the "entertaining" but I can't be showing bias if what I say is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X