No announcement yet.

Tszyu 2 wants to KO Zab Judah too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tszyu 2 wants to KO Zab Judah too

Dad did it in two, 2 wants to do it in one https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/spo...02-p51jiz.html

i was beginning to warm to his a fighter but that is a real cruddy move.

Comment

What a preck. Judah would smack this kid around without breaking a sweat. I wish Jeep would just put him in his place and be done with it.

Comment

It's a way to get bums on seats, to make a fight financially attractive the casuals have to be enticed and to do that a publicity hook is required. In a perfect boxing world fans would just come.

Comment

Probably a nice lil payday for Zab at this point so likely to happen I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            What a preck. Judah would smack this kid around without breaking a sweat. I wish Jeep would just put him in his place and be done with it.
            Zab ain't beat anyone worth a damn since 2012 (and ugh it was my Michigan brother Vernon Paris who was on a nice lil prospect climb for a minute). What gives you confidence he's beating Timmy? Granted I'd be rooting for it myself cuz Zab was a guy I really liked at one point, but I think he's on f#cking fumes these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane Times
              Tszyu was on Wednesday installed as the 15th ranked WBA super welterweight, the same standing he holds in the IBF rankings. It puts him within reach of a world title shot, although he is also eyeing off bouts against locals including Dwight Ritchie, Michael Zerafa and Jeff Horn.
              You're too young to die. Don't go there.

Comment

promote yourself, anyone who is trying to get notice should always promote themselves...notice we have a thread going on about this so hey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Zab ain't beat anyone worth a damn since 2012 (and ugh it was my Michigan brother Vernon Paris who was on a nice lil prospect climb for a minute). What gives you confidence he's beating Timmy? Granted I'd be rooting for it myself cuz Zab was a guy I really liked at one point, but I think he's on f#cking fumes these days.
                  This is where I get my confidence from....

"Tszyu was on Wednesday installed as the 15th ranked WBA super welterweight, the same standing he holds in the IBF rankings. It puts him within reach of a world title shot, although he is also eyeing off bouts against locals including Dwight Ritchie, Michael Zerafa and Jeff Horn."

But hey...ex rugby fighters like Anthony Mundine and Sonny Bill Williams can do PPV here in Australia and make Tyson Fury level money while never having to leave the country....so good luck to him trading off his father's name and grabbing that cash. I prefer my fighters to put in the grind and work their way up instead of talking shet about guys whose boot straps you wouldn't have been able to tie. When he calls out Charlo or Munguia then he can talk all he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    This is where I get my confidence from....

"Tszyu was on Wednesday installed as the 15th ranked WBA super welterweight, the same standing he holds in the IBF rankings. It puts him within reach of a world title shot, although he is also eyeing off bouts against locals including Dwight Ritchie, Michael Zerafa and Jeff Horn."

But hey...ex rugby fighters like Anthony Mundine and Sonny Bill Williams can do PPV here in Australia and make Tyson Fury level money while never having to leave the country....so good luck to him trading off his father's name and grabbing that cash. I prefer my fighters to put in the grind and work their way up instead of talking shet about guys whose boot straps you wouldn't have been able to tie. When he calls out Charlo or Munguia then he can talk all he likes.
                    He only gots 12 fights & 2.5yrs in the game. He's supposed to be fighting guys like Zab who are past their best days. He's more a prospect than a legit top ten guy who is within reach of Mell or Jaime.

Comment

Working...
                    X