Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody talked about Sor-Estrada before the fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You need to calm down man. Estrada's dick is red raw with all the riding you've been doing the last 24 hours.
    Did i Say anything false?

And Estrada needs this, support, he has not the media or press like other garbage fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Did i Say anything false?

And Estrada needs this, support, he has not the media or press like other garbage fighters.
      Rungvisai beating Gonzalez twice and Estrada was a much bigger achievement. Especially considering where he came from and how he started his career. He didn't get much love so i don't see Estrada getting much either. That's just the way it is.

Comment

Yeah, the lack of hype was kind of disappointing.

I mean, boxing fans acknowledge that these guys are extremely talented. They will thoughtfully add them in P4P lists. But when it comes to watching, or even getting excited for the fights... there is something lacking.

I include myself in that list. I have a lot of respect for the small guys' skills. But I don't get as pumped for their clashes. I suppose it is just because they don't have the same power. I mean, I loved watching Vic Darchinyan when he was at flyweight. Mostly though, the little guys just have an extra element missing from their fights - perhaps that's why they don't get as much love.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Rungvisai beating Gonzalez twice and Estrada was a much bigger achievement. Especially considering where he came from and how he started his career. He didn't get much love so i don't see Estrada getting much either. That's just the way it is.
          False.

Rungvisai is an Idol in thailand, he is a hero, he knows the president.

Rungvisai Signed with DAZN.

Estrada does not.

Estrada is not a famous athlete in México, he can't sello more of 10 mil tickets in California.

It's a shame...

Comment

Some of us like the little guys. I think last night's fights may have gotten people more interested in some up and comers and Estrada's talent.

People are always gonna be interested in the guy's with big mouths and delusions like Khan. Everyone likes a train wreck. That's just human nature.

And haven't you heard? Everyone here is an expert, a great fighter, has an 11 inch wang and a 186 IQ and is also handsome so it doesn't surprise me they are suddenly experts on the lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Some of us like the little guys. I think last night's fights may have gotten people more interested in some up and comers and Estrada's talent.

People are always gonna be interested in the guy's with big mouths and delusions like Khan. Everyone likes a train wreck. That's just human nature.

And haven't you heard? Everyone here is an expert, a great fighter, has an 11 inch wang and a 186 IQ and is also handsome so it doesn't surprise me they are suddenly experts on the lower weights.

Lol I find it hilarious how Estrada is leading on the superior Mexican poll when there were hundreds of Canelo threads compared to like five Estrada threads in the past years.

Boxing fans are fickle minded but this is too much. After next week, Canelo will probably surpass Chavez.
              Last edited by FinitoxDinamita; 04-27-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Lol I find it hilarious how Estrada is leading on the superior Mexican poll when there were hundreds of Canelo threads compared to like five Estrada threads in the past years.

Boxing fans are fickle minded but this is too much. After next week, Canelo will probably surpass Chavez.
                It's not like that at all, bro. People are more alive and in tune with what they are seeing these days. People innovate. Boxing is boring right now.

For me, and I have seen many great fighters, Estrada is one of the best fighters I have ever seen, along with Floyd, Sergio Martinez, and others. This guy is the complete package.

Don't be rigid. Live your life everyday.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-28-2019, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Comment

Blame DAZN more than anything. This fight would've garnered way more interest on Showtime or ESPN. DAZN sucks at promoting anything not Canelo or AJ related (which, honestly, promotes itself).

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Blame DAZN more than anything. This fight would've garnered way more interest on Showtime or ESPN. DAZN sucks at promoting anything not Canelo or AJ related (which, honestly, promotes itself).
                      Yes because the Showtime cards have been doing so well recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X