Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left Digs Up Old Tucker Carlson Comments, Tucker Tells Them To F#ck Off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is normal y'all?

Dragging your underage daughter to an adult party dressed like a phucking whore?

SMH

Republican pedo party

Comment

Tucker said that crime A. Is not as heinous as crime b. Because of different circumstances.
      I don't see anything on what he said is about defending pedophilia.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        I think I am more concerned about you thinking something sexual about a picture of a father and daughter.
        Oh I see, so you would pose with underage children like this and think it's completely normal?yeah I'm not surprised...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Oh I see, so you would pose with underage children like this and think it's completely normal?yeah I'm not surprised...
          Does it look sexual? No.

So why do I force something sexual about it? Unless you have an agenda of course.

Comment

Lmao, this **** is not normal or acceptable, this family is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Does it look sexual? No.

So why do I force something sexual about it? Unless you have an agenda of course.
              Your daddy took pictures like this with you?

Comment

Lmao mcc btfo all of you. Hell you guys should be siding with Vick anyway. All he did was kill a few pit bulls which you all hate on here

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Your daddy took pictures like this with you?
                  There are literally thousands of pictures of dads and daughters posing. Sometimes the daughter wears shorter clothes but people don't go ape **** on it because they are not seeing sexual about it.

Why the hell should I judge pictures of trump and his daughter differently when there are just the same as any other?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You've defended a pedophile and his actions, and now you're backtracking. Whats even more sick is you're trying to compare what Tucker said on live air, which even MSNBC who employed him at the time didn't think was anything serious to an actual molester of kids. I mean how sick in head are you? Whats next, you're going to start defending R.Kelly? Straighten yourself out and your priorities before you go accusing Tucker Carlson and making up fairy tales about what you think he was or wasn't saying, concentrate on the actual molester you're behind before taking Tuckers words out of context.
                    The guy is a full blown racist it's pretty clear..

If a black person does something bad = it's fine in his sick mind and he will defend them.. no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      The guy is a full blown racist it's pretty clear..

If a black person does something bad = it's fine in his sick mind and he will defend them.. no matter what
                      Unless it's a black Republican.

The only thing he puts above his racism is his team loyalty.

Comment

Working...
                      X