No announcement yet.

Going down a weightclass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
    Haa I'm down to fight whoever at whatever weight (thus my first matchup with a guy with 4 more years experience, 10lbs heavier and 4 inches taller than me).
    Same mindset as the great Charlie Z

Comment

Your post

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Same mindset as the great Charlie Z
      Charlie Z ! hahaha looks like he is your inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        Charlie Z ! hahaha looks like he is your inspiration.

Make the Scene some money with this over the top PPV, the sensational battle of the Ages......

The Testosterone of the 'Tards: Taha vs Charlie Z

Your gut might feel like you've just worked 10 rounds. Buy your tickets today, do not hesitate, for this clash of the titans. ……...Rockin''
        Last edited by Rockin'; 02-22-2019, 05:13 AM.

Comment

The special guest referee

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Make the Scene some money with this over the top PPV, the sensational battle of the Ages......

The Testosterone of the 'Tards: Taha vs Charlie Z

Your gut might feel like you've just worked 10 rounds. Buy your tickets today, do not hesitate, for this clash of the titans. ……...Rockin''
          Commentator: "The special guest referee for tonight will be the imaginary, loud mouth, home soft body Rockin!. The Man who have unbreakable record of getting thumbed in anus by James tony. And here he enters the ring, oh man he have already crapped his pants with excitement, we might take commercial here Ladies and Gentleman, so that the ring can be cleaned before the fight."

Comment

lol y'all crazy

Comment

Thumbed in anus? Now lets not let this get out of hand guys that's for rugby players only

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                Commentator: "The special guest referee for tonight will be the imaginary, loud mouth, home soft body Rockin!. The Man who have unbreakable record of getting thumbed in anus by James tony. And here he enters the ring, oh man he have already crapped his pants with excitement, we might take commercial here Ladies and Gentleman, so that the ring can be cleaned before the fight."
                No fight, know nothin', little fat boy says what? What commentator ever said your name? LMFAO!! …….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                  lol y'all crazy
                  Things got out of hand pretty quickly. Back to going down a weight class in 3, 2, 1 ...

Comment

At least i am what i am

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    No fight, know nothin', little fat boy says what? What commentator ever said your name? LMFAO!! …….Rockin'
                    At least i am what i am. And what you are talking about what do you got to show just talk. Just placed a simple challenge for you but you ran like you always when asked about proof of your boxing career. Ain't got no photos ain't got no video when did you box in jack Johnson's days.

Comment

You are simply a plump piece of ****, be gone with your tough playground gibberish, Fat Boya… And where is your video of you breaking this worlds record. Just like boxing, you didn't have the heart nor the ballz……...Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-23-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X