No announcement yet.

I don't get the excitement of Manny beating Lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the excitement of Manny beating Lucas

Both looked slow and old and both need to retire. lets call a spade a spade, they looked like they were boxing in slow motion and both would get hurt against any relevant boxer simple and plain. No hate, just pure facts, the show is over and I guess if Manny keeps fighting boxers like Lucas he will be fine but I hope he doesnt try to fight any young fighters as he will get hurt...as for Lucas he needs to disappear period!!! I know ya'll are happy he got a ko (reminds me of Roy getting his ko's late in his career) but that will only fool him into thinking he is back and he for damn sure is not!!!

hell no!! slow? manny was on peds doe!!!

Comment

The pacman didnt look slow and old to me...lol slow ? What were you watching, the old man was fast as hell

Comment

You know how dumb the people on this forum are. Why do you even trying to debate with them? That makes me look at you funny.

Comment

People calling a spade a spade on this forum is why it's so divisive..

Absolutely agree with the crux of your point t though Larry. Neither fighter has it in them to hang with the divisions elite. Manny needs to talk the fat cheque of a khan fight and ride off with jinky into the sunset

Comment

And calling your opinions facts doesnt really make them facts you know

Comment

Everybody isn't down with the low to no risk program like Floyd

Comment

Pac can beat Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, adrien Broner, etc.

Thurman would be a great fight.

Comment

wow, 7-8 threads now????? From you about this?

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                    Pac can beat Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, adrien Broner, etc.

Thurman would be a great fight.
                    I would love to see Pac stomp on Broner but he doesn't deserve that fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X