Don't Get It Twisted, PacBoys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Get It Twisted, PacBoys

First off, a rematch aint happening.

Second, how can y'all spend years after Floyd whooped Manny arse complaining about the fight being 5 years too late then turn around and get your pompoms out for a rematch that will take place almost a DECADE LATER?!?!?!?

Third, let me assure you of one thing you fools should have BEEN LEARNED BY NOW...if Floyd ever actually catches an attack of lunacy and takes the rematch, you can bet your house he is doing it because he KNOWS HE WILL SPANK MANNY AGAIN!

When will you ever get it?

Floyd would humiliate Manny if they fought again.

Comment

nobody wants to see a floyd rematch. floyd is old news. his fans gotta bring him up everytime pac's name is mention to try and stay relevant. mufasa pacquiao is onto bigger and better things. we want canelo vs ggg winner.

Comment

nobody is talking about a floyd rematch but his fans! lol.. you made a thread that pac fans was gonna want a floyd rematch instead they post that they want loma, etc.

now you're upset that your plan didnt work so you go and make another thread about the same topic?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post

Second, how can y'all spend years after Floyd whooped Manny arse complaining about the fight being 5 years too late then turn around and get your pompoms out for a rematch that will take place almost a DECADE LATER?!?!?!?

Third, let me assure you of one thing you fools should have BEEN LEARNED BY NOW...if Floyd ever actually catches an attack of lunacy and takes the rematch, you can bet your house he is doing it because he KNOWS HE WILL SPANK MANNY AGAIN!

The risk isn't low enough I guess

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            the risk isn't low enough i guess
            they already fought man

Comment

Who the F is calling for the rematch? Like literally, i don't think any poster on here has made a thread calling for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post

Why the hell do you care so much what Pac fans think when you think so little of them. If Mayweather is such a sure thing to win a rematch why are you so bitterly against it? You sound worried. I'll pick the Manny who just fought over that sloppy slow version of Mayweather who fought Connor. You don't know who would win a rematch so quit acting like you do. Mayweather beat Pacquiao by 8 rounds to 4. It wasn't this schooling and ownership Mayweather fans claim it was. It was close enough that the younger active Pacquiao could get the win over a retired Mayweather in a rematch. I know damn well you would not bet your house on Mayweather in a rematch. You talk big about Mayeather now because no fight is on the table and they probably will never rematch. You English Mayweather kiss ass worshipers are worse than the state side ones.

Comment

I would never want a rematch of that terrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Floyd would humiliate Manny if they fought again.
                    You were dead certain Lucas was going to KO Pacquiao. You are a terrible fight predictor and wrong every time. You also said Vanes was going to KO GGG. You pick winners with your heart and not your brain. You hate GGG so you pick everyone to beat him. You hate Pacquiao so you pick everyone to beat him. Mayweatherf won the fight but he didn't humiliate Pacquiao. Pacquiao won 3 or more rounds on all the judge's score cards. Mayweather's father yell at him many time during the fight to quit running and fighting scared.

Comment

Working...
                    X