No announcement yet.

Arturo Gatti vs. Brandon Rios @ 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arturo Gatti vs. Brandon Rios @ 140.

2 aggressive fighters with power and granite chins. I predict it would be an absolute war.

Who you got?

Epic, epic fight. Gatti vs Matthysse is one I've personally dreamed about for a long time

Comment

Would have been a great war. Gatti might have been able to outbox rios though his movement wasnt all that bad

Comment

Prime Gatti would have stopped him he could really box when he wanted too, a much better ability fighter is Gatti much better.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          2 aggressive fighters with power and granite chins. I predict it would be an absolute war.

Who you got?
          Gatti by royal beating. He actually had speed and after seeing Rios kinda five in a time or two, Gatti wears that a$$ out

Comment

Gatti was a better fighter in every department and would beat Rios, probably on points in a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Gatti has more tools.. he beats Rios’ ass.

Comment

Gatti beats Rios in a bloody war

Comment

Rios would drain down and come in heavy. Gatti would take too many punches and it probably gets stopped on cuts.

Comment

Great fight, but I think Rios overpowers gatti.

Gatti was only effective when he was the big bully. Rios would be able to stand up to gatti and most likely hurt him to the body and stop him.

Comment

Working...
                    X