• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santana vs Norris 1 and 2

Randall vs Coggi 2

Duran vs Lawlor

Tyson vs Mcneally

Lewis vs Akiwande

Bowe vs Golota 1, after DQing Golota for the low blow Bowl goes down holding his privates and the ref lifts his hand as the winner as he is laying on the canvass. Then a riot breaks out. Can't make that **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Santana vs Norris 1 and 2.
      Those endings were train wrecks.

Comment

Wasn't there a Rahman fight where he fell out of the ring?

Comment

Not strictly speaking the ending of the boxing match....but...

This POS....also the guy that killed Max Kellerman's brother.

Comment

That was the Fight vs Oleg Maskaev, I was there, great over hand right, You tube it , by time Rahman hits the floor one of his posse throws a chair right toward the ring. The Baltimore crowd was shocked

Comment

Another crazy ending to a fight
              Evander Holyfield vs Bobby Czyz. The Czyz corner asked Ron Lipton, to check Evander for using liniment. Again Lipton involved in a crazy finish. It's bad enough Evander was a horrible steroid abuser, and arguably one of the dirtiest pugilist ever he had a foreign substance on his shoulders that got in Bobby eyes and a day or 2 after the fight is face was peeling. Lipton was a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by clemenza View Post
                Another crazy ending to a fight
                Evander Holyfield vs Bobby Czyz. The Czyz corner asked Ron Lipton, to check Evander for using liniment. Again Lipton involved in a crazy finish. It's bad enough Evander was a horrible steroid abuser, and arguably one of the dirtiest pugilist ever he had a foreign substance on his shoulders that got in Bobby eyes and a day or 2 after the fight is face was peeling. Lipton was a disgrace.
                ROBERT BROWN:
                In 1996, you faced Evander Holyfield. At the start of round 3 you complained that something was burning your eyes, and in round 5 the fight was stopped because you could no longer see. Do you think Evander or his corner were using a foreign substance in that fight?

BOBBY CZYZ:
                I know for a fact many years later that he did use a foreign substance. I found out from the state police in New Jersey that it was a mixture of Tabasco sauce and something else, I don’t know what else, and they’re not sure.

I had certified paperwork from eye surgeons and facial plastic surgeons that exfoliating agents were used on my cornea. My vision went from 20/15 in both eyes to 20/45 within a week, and all the skin peeled off my face after the fight. I know something was used, I don’t know exactly what.

P.S. I think the fight was actually in December of '95
                Last edited by Dempsey-Louis; 04-14-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Louis View Post
                  ROBERT BROWN:
                  In 1996, you faced Evander Holyfield. At the start of round 3 you complained that something was burning your eyes, and in round 5 the fight was stopped because you could no longer see. Do you think Evander or his corner were using a foreign substance in that fight?

BOBBY CZYZ:
                  I know for a fact many years later that he did use a foreign substance. I found out from the state police in New Jersey that it was a mixture of Tabasco sauce and something else, I don’t know what else, and they’re not sure.

I had certified paperwork from eye surgeons and facial plastic surgeons that exfoliating agents were used on my cornea. My vision went from 20/15 in both eyes to 20/45 within a week, and all the skin peeled off my face after the fight. I know something was used, I don’t know exactly what.

P.S. I think the fight was actually in December of '95
                  Czyz is back on the sauce. Why would Holyfield cheat to beat someone like him!

Comment

Does Tyson ear biting count?

Comment

That fight was May 10th 1996 I believe, Holyfield vs Czyz was the main event, but the Lennox Lewis vs Ray Mercer fight stole the show, it was a Heavyweight triple header at Madison Square Garden, the opening fight was former champ Tim Witherspoon vs Gonzalez the former Cuban star. Very good night of action, but a crazy ending to the fight, the craziest thing is Holyfields lackluster effort vs Czyz is what landed him the title shot against Mike Tyson
                      And Evander knocking iron mike out

Comment

Working...
                      X