Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leading russian football team in racism storm...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    No unless you believe black people haven't evolved at all since then.

and it's irrelevant anyway. It's still racism.

You say evolution is absurd but you believe there's a man in the sky. Evolution has been proven, we KNOW animals have evolved. So it's far more believable than a man in the sky creating everything, which there's no evidence of.
    I'm not an evolutionist, so maybe I'm not as educated on the matter as some, but I was under the impression that evolution was linear. I assumed that other races evolved from black people under this theory. So, yes, I "thought " black people evolved, into other more evolved people. Or did other people evolve from different monkeys at different times?

How is it irrelevant? The article is about a black man being chocolate (which quite frankly I don't see as being racist, or demeaning to black people [90% of the people I know LOVE chocolate], any more than captioning a sweaty white player with "watching the snow melt"). You made the reference to equating the black man with monkeys, and made it relevant.

Today, we're not talking about if God exists. That is irrelevant. Today, let's talk about the theory of evolution. We have roughly 6000 years of recorded history. 6000 years ago, we weren't much better off than the animals. Hunting with sticks, building fire with rocks, living in mud huts and sheit. Today, we have houses, transportation, civilization, language, technology. Have any other animals evolved at all?

Comment

You say evolution is absurd but you believe there's a man in the sky. Evolution has been proven, we KNOW animals have evolved. So it's far more believable than a man in the sky creating everything, which there's no evidence of.
      We sometimes don't agree on boxers but damm that was on point, good job!

Comment

Lmaooo that’s not racist I don’t think so. If it is its weird racism. Being called chocolate is a compliment to some of us. If this is racist it’s lightweight compared to all the other **** we hear

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          You need to understand what racism is before you get panties in a bunch.

Im tired of people throwing this word around like it’s a fad or something.

Yea ive traveled to many countries and it is normal to call a black guy as a monkey man.

That isnt racist at all...
          They have a lot of derogatory words for Latinos in those countries also and you think it’s normal because everyone does it?

Comment

was the black player upset or is it just white virtue signaling f*ggots on the internet like New England that are outraged over this? how the **** is this even racist? chocolate is a word even blacks use to describe themselves.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            America thinks it’s racist but there are many part of this world that thinks it’s normal.

How is that comment racist? Smh
            blacks have a monopoly on racism in America. black comedians make their careers off racism, many black people are blatant racists. but when you throw it back at their thin-skinned racist asses, here comes the al sharptons and the MUH 200 YEARS OF SLAVERY lobby breathing down your neck.

how much **** did mayweather get whet he said pacquiao ate rice, cats and dogs on his stream?

Comment

We really don't know ****. And I say that because evolution spans millions and billions of years, which is a time frame that is utterly impossible to measure or prove.

We have ideas, theories, and estimates, and do our best to come to a conclusion, but there is absolutely no way to properly observe or quantify evolution.

With that said, I am not arguing that evolution does or doesn't exist, I just prefer to take a much more skeptical view.

Comment

This is why it is important to have an all or nothing at all policy regarding race and terminologies. When you have a black mayor of New Orleans who refers to it as "Chocolate City" it opens the door to shyt like this in the link. When you have black athletes and musicians calling each other the N-word, it sends a message that it's not really all that offensive so long as only certain people use it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  This is why it is important to have an all or nothing at all policy regarding race and terminologies. When you have a black mayor of New Orleans who refers to it as "Chocolate City" it opens the door to shyt like this in the link. When you have black athletes and musicians calling each other the N-word, it sends a message that it's not really all that offensive so long as only certain people use it.
                  don't forget the world's strongest man!

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    don't forget the world's strongest man!

Every black man gives that same face when called "sexual chocolate "

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      We really don't know ****. And I say that because evolution spans millions and billions of years, which is a time frame that is utterly impossible to measure or prove.

We have ideas, theories, and estimates, and do our best to come to a conclusion, but there is absolutely no way to properly observe or quantify evolution.

With that said, I am not arguing that evolution does or doesn't exist, I just prefer to take a much more skeptical view.
                      We do. Animals etc evolve all the time, getting immune to things etc. Don't have to see massive changes to KNOW evolution exists.

Comment

Working...
                      X