No announcement yet.

Conor's Making Floyd Younger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
    He obliterated Floyd and anyone who tries to claim otherwise is playing some serious mental gymnastics. He told floyd he was gonna fk him up if he did something with the flag, took his bag and Floyd caved in and did NOTHING and looked like a fool!

sounds like you are more terrified than Floyd
    You are one disturbed little man.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      The thing is, after seeing how Mayweather verbally destroyed De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosley and Ortiz, people stopped talking ***** about him for the most part. After seeing how McGregor went after him in his part of the press conference today he had no option to go out there and go in on him, which was too funny and clearly got in his head. Another reason why I think this fight will break the record, Floyd is more vocal/provocative in the build up which will make more headlines and catch people's attention. I'm just hoping he starts attacking the UFC as a sport like they used to attack him which will drive the interest/drama levels up even more.
      Attacking UFC is a stupid angle. What are you going to say "Oh look at those p*ssies who fight with limit rules wearing 4oz gloves in a cage?". It doesn't work in 2017 which is why no one does it.

Comment

Lol no ****. Did u not see that wwe stunt photos they posted. This might be even easier than when he son'd ginger

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
          He obliterated Floyd and anyone who tries to claim otherwise is playing some serious mental gymnastics. He told floyd he was gonna fk him up if he did something with the flag, took his bag and Floyd caved in and did NOTHING and looked like a fool!

sounds like you are more terrified than Floyd
          The same flag Conor threw on the floor?

Brainwashed idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by fathergll View Post
            Attacking UFC is a stupid angle. What are you going to say "Oh look at those p*ssies who fight with limit rules wearing 4oz gloves in a cage?". It doesn't work in 2017 which is why no one does it.
            He just has to say what he said before - That MMA is a street fight sport which encourages people to behave like animals and that people have came from pro wrestling and went into the UFC. Or that McGregor had to come to boxing because he knew that boxers get paid way more than guys in the UFC. Might not make total sense but it will piss off their fighters and get more UFC fans to buy the PPV.

Comment

Yeah, it is total BS that Floyd is getting old. He is old. All forty-something boxers are old boxers. That's not even a matter of debate, so, yeah, it is total BS, if someone is implying that he's not there yet.

Comment

Floyd is terrified he might get caught

Comment

I doubt either guy is scared. They get in the ring and fight for a living. It's their job. Do you think 90% of this forum is scared to go to McDonalds, Burger King or Subway tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    He just has to say what he said before - That MMA is a street fight sport which encourages people to behave like animals and that people have came from pro wrestling and went into the UFC. Or that McGregor had to come to boxing because he knew that boxers get paid way more than guys in the UFC. Might not make total sense but it will piss off their fighters and get more UFC fans to buy the PPV.
                    You do have to question a sports level of talent when a WWE wrestler went into the sport and won the Heavyweight championship lol. Imagine The Rock coming into boxing and becoming heavyweight champion of the world. It's laughable really, but it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      You do have to question a sports level of talent when a WWE wrestler went into the sport and won the Heavyweight championship lol. Imagine The Rock coming into boxing and becoming heavyweight champion of the world. It's laughable really, but it happened.
                      For sure hahaha, and I think Brock would've held the UFC belt for even longer if he didn't get diverticulitus or whatever it's called. When Floyd retired Dana was putting on this whole agenda of "UFC is taking over boxing" then Floyd came back and really went in on them. "You can't take my clothes and my shoes off and just throw me in a cage, you do that with animals you don't do that with humans.

Still waiting for a WWE Superstar to come to boxing and become #1

Comment

Working...
                      X