Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta respect Pacquiao, he put up a poll and let the fans vote and Honored it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its obvios...khan has more idiotic fans that will vote for him...who the **** would vote for horn?

Comment

cherrypick at his finest......a chinny khan who was ktfo in his last fight

Comment

Yes we should, thanks Pacquiao for finally doing it. He's stepped out of the Top Rank division. He can finally fight all the other WW's.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Canelo is running from GGG but I think the JCCJr. is still a solid fight based on his size and historical value. That fight might not be as in demand if Canelo was ruined by GGG. Solid business move in my opinion.
          Look I think we can all pretty much guarantee it's gonna be an action fight but fighting Jr means nothing. No title, no weight division, no relevance to any rankings. That's my problem with it.

Comment

honestly pac would have been an idiot if he didn't at least entertain the Dubai Money. the horn fight is just arum doing favors for his friends. money pacquiao is a business man

Comment

Manny Pacquiao did the right thing right there and Bob Arum can go away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Look I think we can all pretty much guarantee it's gonna be an action fight but fighting Jr means nothing. No title, no weight division, no relevance to any rankings. That's my problem with it.
                It means a lot to Mexican heritage and pride, plus the size is a huge factor. No pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  While I respect Manny for honoring the results of the poll he's still fighting a chinny guy coming off a savage knockout
                  This right here. Strange that people would celebrate this.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    true, but still hes coming off a devastating loss.. pac should fight crawford or retire theres nothing left to do except cash checks
                    I agree. I dont care who Khan fought or how big the guy was...He got KOd and should be an advantage for Manny. Or not. Still a good fight.

Manny will beat Crawford. I hate to see that happen to Crawford. There is a future there for him and they are working to marketing him. They wont feed him to Manny like that

Comment

honest question
                      why was amir khan even on the poll?
                      now we have to deal with another few months of amir khan talking ****

dude got crushed in his last fight

Comment

Working...
                      X