No announcement yet.

Video: Double Ended Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Double Ended Bag

Me on the double ended bag, critique away!

oh... and im sure they will

Comment

Keep ya hands up!

Might be your style but thought i'd say it anyway. Good vid

Comment

Another one!

Comment

Nice video

Footwork was a lil' messed up a bit (in places) there but i guess thats cause the bags near the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Nice video

Footwork was a lil' messed up a bit (in places) there but i guess thats cause the bags near the wall.
            To be honest, although the wall did effect me some, most of the slop in my footwork was due to the fact that my legs were hurting and didn't have much juice left in them after a 2 hour workout ( am sure you noticed I wasn't bouncing as much as usual!). I usually only wear the Jordans when my legs are sore and dead. They are a good shoe for when you are not gonna be up on your toes to much.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              To be honest, although the wall did effect me some, most of the slop in my footwork was due to the fact that my legs were hurting and didn't have much juice left in them after a 2 hour workout ( am sure you noticed I wasn't bouncing as much as usual!). I usually only wear the Jordans when my legs are sore and dead. They are a good shoe for when you are not gonna be up on your toes to much.
              Alright, just thought you wanted critique....i'd offer some.

I'm sure you will get a load of 'your ****!!!111' replies soon.(Just to clarify i thought you looked pretty good)

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Alright, just thought you wanted critique....i'd offer some.

I'm sure you will get a load of 'your ****!!!111' replies soon.(Just to clarify i thought you looked pretty good)
                That was a very good critique, my footwork was kinda sloppy, not atrocious or anything, but compared to how precise my footwork usually is, it was noticeably worse.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  That was a very good critique, my footwork was kinda sloppy, not atrocious or anything, but compared to how precise my footwork usually is, it was noticeably worse.
                  I wouldn't of mentioned it if it hadn't been for other videos tbh. It just looked so different from your normal style.

Comment

hands up and less power shots throw alot of straights.

Comment

Working...
                    X