Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    this is not about pac anymore. it's about fights that has no vada testing. this is what dunn wanted, so let's discuss.
    No I’m only discussing the most recent fight without PED testing-manny/Matthysse. I’m not talking about fights from years ago so you can avoid talking about manny possibly being loaded to the gills with PED’s.

You, djslurpmal, paswakayp and others want to not discuss how a 39 yr old coming off retirement scored a ko victory for the 1st time ever above 145.

Stop diverting and deflecting. Talk about your boy not using VADA testing and how you associate no Vada testing with cheating.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-20-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No I’m only discussing the most recent fight without PED testing-manny/Matthysse. I’m not talking about fights from years ago so you can avoid talking about manny possibly being loaded to the gills with PED’s.

You, djslurpmal, paswakayp and others want o not discuss how a 39 yr old comin off retirement scored a ko victory for the 1st this me ever above 145.

Stop diverting and deflecting. Talk about your boy not using VADA testing and how you associate no Vada testing with cheating.
      why do you keep saying i dont want to discuss this?

i already exposed you. what power? lucas quit. what ko???

Comment

You, djslurpmal, paswakayp and others want o not discuss how a 39 yr old comin off retirement scored a ko victory for the 1st this me ever above 145.

spence vs ocampo just happened a last month... why no vada testing?? and spence stopped ocampo in the 1st round!!!

with vada testing against kell brook, no knock out. it was a ref stoppage. then against ocampo, no vada testing and all of a sudden the power is there and spence knocks ocampo out in the first round!

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          He might be on the line with Floyd's direct batphone, set up specifically for sticky situations like this, where the usual excuses won't be adequate
          Why would I call Floyd to talk about pac fans not caring their hero needed a ko win rso he can start earning again. I’d rather talk directly to you clowns.

Your boy owes the irs a lot of loot. He’s gotta keep up the paternity payments. He gotta foot jinkees run for office. He has to pay to run for President.

There are real financial reasons he didn’t test for this fight. He needed that boost to get back in the mix. But let’s pretend nothing to see here.

Comment

spence vs ocampo just happened a last month... why no vada testing?? and spence stopped ocampo in the 1st round!!!

with vada testing against kell brook, no knock out. it was a ref stoppage. then against ocampo, no vada testing and all of a sudden the power is there and spence knocks ocampo out in the first round!
            Imitation is the scincerest form of flattery.

Get your own style and stop copying The Big Dunn!

Wait: did you beg me for 2 hours to respond in this thread? Wtf? Man I really triggered yo b1tch ass. Bwahahahaha!
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-19-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Wait: did you beg me for 2 hours to respond in this thread? Wtf? Man I really triggered yo b1tch ass. Bwahahahaha!
              just as i thought, all bark no bite.

look how ignore this lol. spence vs ocampo was just last month, no vada testing and spence ko ocampo in the first round!!!

spence with vada testing against kell brook couldnt even ko brook then in the next fight with no vada testing, he's a monster now?? i think its safe to say he's on peds since there's no vada testing right dunn?

Comment

I didn't say they did. You must not be able to read very well.

I heard rumors of floyd's failed samples. I noticed the writers that spread these false rumors never provided proof.

Comment

yeah, you mad!

Comment

dunn please explain --

Lack of drug testing at Crawford-Gamboa unacceptable

In this day and age of rampant abuse of performance-enhancing drugs in all sports, it is expected that even the most basic urine drug testing be conducted in relation to a fight card. At the very least, the fighters in the world title main event should be tested and oftentimes the fighters go above and beyond commission-ordered testing by engaging in more stringent random blood and urine testing under the supervision of organizations such as VADA and USADA.

But, shockingly, neither fighter was tested in any way, shape or form on Saturday night. On top of that, representatives from both the Crawford and Gamboa camps told ESPN.com that they were told they would have urine samples collected after the fight but that nobody from the commission ever came to collect them.

not crawford!! TC is a ped user too??? dammm!

Comment

Why would I call Floyd to talk about pac fans not caring their hero needed a ko win rso he can start earning again. I’d rather talk directly to you clowns.

Your boy owes the irs a lot of loot. He’s gotta keep up the paternity payments. He gotta foot jinkees run for office. He has to pay to run for President.

There are real financial reasons he didn’t test for this fight. He needed that boost to get back in the mix. But let’s pretend nothing to see here.
                      Why? Because you can't answer the man's question direct.

Your ped crusade on Manny opens the door and puts on front street, recent fights and fighters that had no advanced testing. Even calls into play fighters you Floyd Boys like. So you gonna answer the man's question straight up or what.

Comment

Working...
                      X