Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    When i asked what the difference was between creationist and mainstream scientists, you said creationists believe the universe was created by Jesus.

You then called Einstein a creationist...but also that he didnt accept Jesus.
    That seems quite odd.

hi noose... good morning dude...

i think he was alluding to pantheism, like God is the sum total of all things that we call the universe...

not necessarily a being of some sort...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      hi... you offer interesting insights in this thread...

i would just like to ask... i was wondering how would you personally define "spiritual" in the first place?

and what exactly do you mean that there is a "spiritual" battle going on somewhere?
      Thank you but I wish I was much more spiritual than I am

Spiritual is the conscious and unconscious connection of our soul and spirit to God and/or Satan and plants and animals and other people.

Comment

When i asked what the difference was between creationist and mainstream scientists, you said creationists believe the universe was created by Jesus.

You then called Einstein a creationist...but also that he didnt accept Jesus.
        That seems quite odd.

Also, there were a few other questions in my previous post. Such as ...if those scientists are creationists, and creationists believe the Earth is less than 20,000 years old, how can scientists write about an Earth billions of years old, or fossils millions of years old, and clearly argue for the theory of evolution?

As far as "great spiritual battle within us all"...you have purposely it seems, twisted the argument.
        You said creationists were blacklisted, and this drives a competition between creationist and mainstream scientists...but now you are talking about some spiritual internal struggle.
        Why would you do that?
        There are different kinds of creationists but I was referring to Christian creationists. Christian creationists also do not totally agree with eachother on every aspect such the age of the earth, etc but often do have core beliefs that they go by.

On the otherhand souls and spirits of people can be diabolically apposed to eachother depending on their relationships with God's Holy Spirit and Satan's grasps.

I'm simply explaining root causes

Comment

i think he was alluding to pantheism, like God is the sum total of all things that we call the universe...

Yes Im pretty sure that Einstein claimed to believe both pantheist and follower of Spinosa's god so even though the universe is a manifistation of God, there are also hierarchical beings controlling things. True Christians believe this too but in a much more practical and focused and less self conscious manner

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            There are different kinds of creationists but I was referring to Christian creationists. Christian creationists also do not totally agree with eachother on every aspect such the age of the earth, etc but often do have core beliefs that they go by.

On the otherhand souls and spirits of people can be diabolically apposed to eachother depending on their relationships with God's Holy Spirit and Satan's grasps.

I'm simply explaining root causes
            Root causes of what? The battle between creationist scientists and mainstream scientists?

You are saying the root cause for this division in science is that mainstream scientists souls are grasped by Satan?

Comment

Good to see you around sir.

Comment

Root causes of what? The battle between creationist scientists and mainstream scientists?

You are saying the root cause for this division in science is that mainstream scientists souls are grasped by Satan?
                Yeah pretty much. Pretty common debates in US schools too

Comment

Yeah pretty much. Pretty common debates in US schools too
                  Do you have any evidence for this division?

A division between the scientists on the list you provided and "mainstream" scientists.

School debates? As in ID vs evolution?

But the list has evolutionary biologists in it.

You are saying creationists are arguing against creationism?

Comment

Do you have any evidence for this division?

A division between the scientists on the list you provided and "mainstream" scientists.

School debates? As in ID vs evolution?

But the list has evolutionary biologists in it.

You are saying creationists are arguing against creationism?
                    Yes even though the atheist minority (3 to 4% of US population) holds too much power in Christian dominated schools.

Undergraduate professor poll
                    professors who are atheist 22%, Ivy league 35%. Professors who seem to refuse to answer 25%. Biology professor atheists 28%, agnostic 33%. Psychology professors who are atheists 50% lol. Members of the National Academy of Science (advises government science and peer reviews) who are atheists 93%. Professors who believe the Bible is the the inspired word of God 40%. Those who believe Bible is fables 48%.

University student Pew polls
                    Christian 66%
                    Other religions 25%
                    Atheist 5%
                    agnostic 6%
                    LGBT that are atheist 57%

Postgrad student Gallup polls show
                    Believe God guides evolution 50%
                    God not involved in evolution 30%
                    Creationists who deny theory of evolution 20%
                    Atheists 15%

Although statistics are often deceptive (poll directly above seemed biased for evolutionism) there is an obvious division along with a government and Ivy League bias for hiring atheists. Is this because atheists make the best professors and educational advisors or is something sinister going on? CRT evidence indicates that smarter people are less likely to compromise and compromise is increasing over time along with the decrease in American quality education and decreasing intelligence over time. That said, atheists do often compromise into agnostistics and Buddhist like pantheism. In contrast, that previous list of Christians in science indicates that creationists who do not conform to the status quo/evolutionism have been much more creative and inventive in their studies.

Is there a Spiritual battle and lots of debates in class, after class auditoriums, people getting fired, black listed, discriminated against, double standard hiring, etc? Yes and the obvious misrepresentation of the people by a minority of atheists reminds me of the LGBT community in politics and abortion policy, which has admitted Big Lie propoganda techniques borrowed directly from Nazi Germany.
                    Satan's grasps? I'd say so, especially with evolutionism's age long association with racism, slavery, genocide, abortion, mass murder, etc
                    God's beacons of light have always always exposed the false teachers in their ivory towers but the path to rightiousness remains narrow and is narrowing.
                    Last edited by maracho; 07-20-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Yes even though the atheist minority (3 to 4% of US population) holds too much power in Christian dominated schools.

Undergraduate professor poll
                      professors who are atheist 22%, Ivy league 35%. Professors who seem to refuse to answer 25%. Biology professor atheists 28%, agnostic 33%. Psychology professors who are atheists 50% lol. Members of the National Academy of Science (advises government science and peer reviews) who are atheists 93%. Professors who believe the Bible is the the inspired word of God 40%. Those who believe Bible is fables 48%.

University student Pew polls
                      Christian 66%
                      Other religions 25%
                      Atheist 5%
                      agnostic 6%
                      LGBT that are atheist 57%

Postgrad student Gallup polls show
                      Believe God guides evolution 50%
                      God not involved in evolution 30%
                      Creationists who deny theory of evolution 20%
                      Atheists 15%

Although statistics are often deceptive (poll directly above seemed biased for evolutionism) there is an obvious division along with a government and Ivy League bias for hiring atheists. Is this because atheists make the best professors and educational advisors or is something sinister going on? CRT evidence indicates that smarter people are less likely to compromise and compromise is increasing over time along with the decrease in American quality education and decreasing intelligence over time. That said, atheists do often compromise into agnostistics and Buddhist like pantheism. In contrast, that previous list of Christians in science indicates that creationists who do not conform to the status quo/evolutionism have been much more creative and inventive in their studies.

Is there a Spiritual battle and lots of debates in class, after class auditoriums, people getting fired, black listed, discriminated against, double standard hiring, etc? Yes and the obvious misrepresentation of the people by a minority of atheists reminds me of the LGBT community in politics and abortion policy, which has admitted Big Lie propoganda techniques borrowed directly from Nazi Germany.
                      Satan's grasps? I'd say so, especially with evolutionism's age long association with racism, slavery, genocide, abortion, mass murder, etc
                      God's beacons of light have always always exposed the false teachers in their ivory towers but the path to rightiousness remains narrow and is narrowing.
                      It sounds more like your belief in an atheist conspiracy and the objections to an atheist majority are much like the protests of the far left. In a nutshell...claiming victimhood and moral superiority.

Your argument makes zero sense...

You say "Creationist" scientists are far ahead of "mainstream" scientists.
                      By "creationist" scientists, you listed scientists who are christian. Many of these scientists have clearly stated they believe in evolution over millions of years.

Yet you call evolution a pseudoscience.

You then decided to include Einstein as a creationist because he was a pantheist. But not a christian scientist.

So the definition of "creationist scientist" has changed from christian to anyone who believes in a creator god.

Then you suggested that there is a battle between "creationist" scientists versus the rest, and stated that "creationists" are blacklisted by a biased media.

Einstein, Newton, Faraday...blacklisted??
                      Obviously not.
                      If you were now changing the definition to young earth creationsim, then id doubt ANY of the scientists on your list qualify.

You then changed the "battle" to an eternal struggle involving Satan. Saying you are explaining root causes.
                      Yet you hadnt established yet any evidence of this battle.

Then the battle moved to academia.
                      Your polls (which you yourself call biased!)showing the percentage of atheist and religious beliefs in academia are irrelevant because modern science education is fundamentally based on the work of Einstein, Newton and Faraday (creationists according to you), plus the discoveries of the evolutionists you provided in your list.

Comment

Working...
                      X