Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo has to "fight" against GGG, but why didn't G "fight" Lemieux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    so they do care ...
    I think you have comprehension problems. What I said means, no one would have cared about his fighting strategy if he didn't trashtalk about blowing people's head off after running the whole fight and getting busted for roids.

Don't quote posts without understanding what they mean. If you are gonna troll, atleast try to not look stupid. It wastes everyone's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      Because it’s a double standard Golovkin seems to get away with not moving up in weight but when canelo was at 154-155 he was “ducking” Golovkin
      A) 155 isn't a weight class
      B) He was champ of 160 while demanding everyone fight him at 155

That's not a double standard at all.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
        Look no one cares if Canelo has that kind of strategy but at least don't get busted on drugs and start claiming that you are gonna take GGG's head off. It's dishonest. GBP and their fighters need to get off whatever drugs they do including Hoya.
        Originally posted by animelive View Post
        I think you have comprehension problems. What I said means, no one would have cared about his fighting strategy if he didn't trashtalk about blowing people's head off after running the whole fight and getting busted for roids.

Don't quote posts without understanding what they mean. If you are gonna troll, atleast try to not look stupid. It wastes everyone's time.
        you literally said "no one cares"... there is a big difference between "no one cares" and "no one would have cared"...
        but whatever man...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Im really trying to understand this thread but don't know what to make of it
          I will clear it it up for you - the thread starter is talking out of his arse.

Comment

I remember lemuix getting knocked out. What's ur question again smart guy?

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
              I remember lemuix getting knocked out. What's ur question again smart guy?
              Came to post this. Saw it was already posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                Came to post this. Saw it was already posted.
                save u the trouble no need to say more.

Comment

I know right, dude fought like a chump getting that TKO victory.

Comment

anyone who takes a backwards step in boxing is an effing coward

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                      GGG beat Lemieux to a pulp.

Does that help you see the difference?
                      Exactly. What the hell is this thread about?

Comment

Working...
                      X