Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Joshua-Wilder Must Build, Better For PPV in 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    Just answer me something.

If you said you would take $50m guaranteed from a pot you thought was impossible to be $100m.

But someone tells you that pot might actually reach $200m or $300m (theoretically) and they are still only offering you $50m or 50%...

Wouldn't you want to sit down and look at the numbers again? When those people have never come up with such numbers on their own and need YOUR signature to make it work?

Wouldn't you want to discuss terms?

***** 'keeping your word' when there's millions of dollars in play.
    you do realize that at first team AJ thought is was a stunt, then they were shown proof of funds then they wanted the money up front and team wilder obliged. Also AJ asked for 50 mil not 51 not 52 he said give me 50 million and I will sign tomorrow. Do you also realize 50 mil was the minimum? He was going to get PPV bonus as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      Wilder KO's next opponent, whomever it is, Povetkin at 38 years old will KO AJ or go the distance for the decisive win!!
      U don’t even believe that AJ beats povetkin and crushes the Alabama fraud easy

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        you do realize that at first team AJ thought is was a stunt, then they were shown proof of funds then they wanted the money up front and team wilder obliged. Also AJ asked for 50 mil not 51 not 52 he said give me 50 million and I will sign tomorrow. Do you also realize 50 mil was the minimum? He was going to get PPV bonus as well.

Ok, so you swerved the question. Cool.

Comment

Another marinating story from Oscar, he's got more utensils up his arse than Gordon Ramsey has in his kitchen

Comment

Ok, so you swerved the question. Cool.
            i didn’t swerve anything. AJ was going to make more than what he asked for on his public video and he still said no. He didn’t have to renegotiate the 50 million. Like you have said in the past he is the A side and the A side makes the fights and in this case the A side didn’t make the fight .

Comment

Thanks moron.

Comment

i didn’t swerve anything. AJ was going to make more than what he asked for on his public video and he still said no. He didn’t have to renegotiate the 50 million. Like you have said in the past he is the A side and the A side makes the fights and in this case the A side didn’t make the fight .

Ah, there you go. Swerving again.

Answer the question.

Comment

Ah, there you go. Swerving again.

Answer the question.
                  if I knew I was getting a 50 million guarantee and half of the PPV then no I wouldn’t need to negotiate anything else cause I would already be getting the 50 million guarantee that I asked for and half of the PPV buys. Does that answer your question?

Now answer my question. The A side can make the fight happen correct?

Comment

if I knew I was getting a 50 million guarantee and half of the PPV then no I wouldn’t need to negotiate anything else cause I would already be getting the 50 million guarantee that I asked for and half of the PPV buys. Does that answer your question?

Now answer my question. The A side can make the fight happen correct?

Yes. It answers it perfectly, you would happily get ripped off. It is not $50m and 50% of the PPV. It is whichever is greater plus giving away all advantages to a less proven competitor. You don't even understand the deal my friend.

A side can only make the fight happen with B sides compliance.

Comment

Yes. It answers it perfectly, you would happily get ripped off. It is not $50m and 50% of the PPV. It is whichever is greater plus giving away all advantages to a less proven competitor. You don't even understand the deal my friend.

A side can only make the fight happen with B sides compliance.
                      hmmm it was a guarantee of 50 million and a percentage of PPV sales. Furthermore the B side

Agreed to 15 million
                      Fight in the U.K.
                      All he asked for was a rematch clause which was verbally agreed to prior to hearn send a contract, a contract with no date or venue. Why ? Because they wanted to fight potvetkin first and strung wilder and the public along all this time. Even Lennox Lewis , Joseph Parker and some brits on this have acknowledged this. I think even if AJ came right out and said he didn’t want the fight now , you still would believe him. Anyway no hard feelings and overall not a bad discussion without insulting one another which is what I am not about. Excuse me now while I go celebrate my country’s 242 nd bday

Comment

Working...
                      X