Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: We've Got Other Fights Until Spence Bout Gets Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puppins View Post
    Nobody hates Spence. They hate the fact that he hasn’t fougtva decent fight since Brook and he has no prospects for this year. Ok maybe Alexander or Berto. But no one decent. Crawford will fight a real opponent in the fall. So while Bud stays busy and sharp. Spence gets to talk and will haven’t a single decent PBC fighter to fight this fall. Maybe Spence will get smart and find a real promoter who will get him some fights instead of a manger who embarrassed him by making him fight Ocampo, thd very worst opponent in boxing since Rod Salka fought Garcia
    The top 6 or so PBC guys are better than every WW top rank has with the exception of Crawford. What "real opponent" are you talking about?

Comment

Like whom may I ask because Top Rank's stable is very sparce; Especially among welterweights? If Bud really wants a piece of the action then he should sign with Al Haymon because at this current rate, Top Rank will probably be out of business within the next few years .

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Here we go again with the same ol bullshlt. Give the fans what they want NOW and not in 2 years.
        I want this fight in 2 years. Let Bud bud at a nice deliberate pace into the division. Let Errol face Shawn the Bulldog Porter. Let's enjoy the build up. Let's pray for a long life.

Comment

It does need to marinate a little . Maybe 2 more fights each. There is no reason the fight can’t be a summer showdown for 2019. Trust me no one wants to see these 2 fight more than me as I said over a year ago on this board, someday this fight will be one of the biggest fights to be made in this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            It does need to marinate a little . Maybe 2 more fights each. There is no reason the fight can’t be a summer showdown for 2019. Trust me no one wants to see these 2 fight more than me as I said over a year ago on this board, someday this fight will be one of the biggest fights to be made in this era.
            People on here would rather accuse the one they're not a fanboy of ducking the other than understand the business. I think Crawford got paid $3m and Spence $2.5m for their last fights, and this fight simply doesn't generate enough right now to pay them both the significant increase they deserve when they fight each other. I pray it doesn't turn into a Manny Floyd saqa, but hopefully next year

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              In other words, we'll fight someone else till spency boy grows some balls. Man can't believe how scared spency and the charlo lesbians are. 3 hyped up dudes but NOT ONE champion on their resume. These cherry pickers are only respected by people who enjoy watching Fight.hype videos lol....they got the 'hype' there for a reason
              You're in a thread with Crawford saying "not now", and you're somehow blaming it on Spence. Did you give this post any thought at all?

Comment

In 2 years Spence wont be able to make 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                  The only window is Jan - May 2020. Either we get it then or it never happens because Spence will move up after that. It won't happen any earlier because the PBC stable is plenty deep and that's how long it'll take Thurman to get back in the mix.

Bob said 500k buys, so that's what we're waiting on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    So what happens when Pacquiao beats Matthysse? Do we finally get Crawford vs. Pacquiao? Arum is already saying "if Matthysse wins..." but what about "if Pacquiao wins..." I'm pretty sure ESPN would rather Crawford vs. Pacquiao, than Crawford vs. Benavidez!

Where are all the Spence haters out there? They had so much to say less than a week ago! Now when Crawford comes out and says the exact same thing...CRICKETS!!!

RIGHT, RIGHT, RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTT

Comment

so in other words, crawford will only fight spence when the money is right?????? hmmm didnt pac get accused of ducking crawford when he asked for $20 mil?

Comment

Working...
                      X