Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tank's Coach: Ryan Garcia Should Never Mention Gervonta Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Bro hes 19 and to him on top of the world he just stepped up and won 9/10 rounds.
    Hes doing very well.
    i dont disagree with you at all. however ive seen talented boxers dive in too quickly n then get destroyed and never recover. hes talented but hes no tyson or ali who won early against champions. he needs to work his way up and then destroy the top guys. some fighters once their confidence is shattered fades away

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Now that would be a fight i would like to see but to be honest even when Loma schools Pac ge wont get no credit for it anyway.
      It would be a money fight for Loma if anything
      If Loma has the choice of a PPV with Tank, or a PPV with Pac, which do you think he should choose?

Comment

Originally posted by MarB View Post
        i dont disagree with you at all. however ive seen talented boxers dive in too quickly n then get destroyed and never recover. hes talented but hes no tyson or ali who won early against champions. he needs to work his way up and then destroy the top guys. some fighters once their confidence is shattered fades away
        I dont disagree i just think he should just keep doing what hes doing maybe with a better trainer and maybe not calling out Tank who hes odviously not ready for.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          If Loma has the choice of a PPV with Tank, or a PPV with Pac, which do you think he should choose?
          Ge should definately go with Pac.
          Better money plus better fight.
          Pac would beat Tank at 140 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            Let us know whatever you're smoking lol Must be some good ****
            True. I want to know what hes smoking cause it must spin ya right out.

Comment

why not fight him? he can say about levels etc but what level was his last sorry excuse for an opponent at? and funny how people are calling him elite/world level yet crap their pants at a lomachenko fight, when that gets mentioned people start talking as if tank is a damn prospect again

Comment

I know . Buy me a beer?

Comment

All I know is, he said he was going to KO a guy that was never KO'd before and he couldn't do it. He started to stink when the fight turned gritty and backed off. Everybody was booing and they were booing hard, he didn't perform as advertised. Kind of like a flat beer.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    Garcia looked like Shiiitt last night. Yeah, he won, but he didn't look good. So this is what he shows us when he moves up? I'm very disappointed.
                    I hear you bro. I expected this though so I feel pretty stoked. Don’t get me wrong he is a talented prospect but as of right now he is a loud mouth spotty teenager who talks about champions from Gervonta to Lomachenko to GGG and the likelihood is all 3 would make him quit.

Comment

That's why Davis wants PPV. Look at any thread with his name in it. Compare that to Loma-Linares. Seems like nobody is talking about that, or just a few posts, and that's it.

Davis is the real deal. The doubters will find out pretty soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X