Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 03-10-2018, 06:37 PM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
IrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDiscussion has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,019,438.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old LefHook View Post
I will answer. I am not intimidated.

People have probably overlooked the fact that the Vatican is a country. And of course that is the answer. Trick question, of course. But the reason is perfectly clear once you think about it. The Vatican would produce more aficionados of the fist than any country on earth, except for the social factor that snooty popes continue to frown on boxing. It appears the popes are more concerned with the image of the church than the happiness of its priests. I say to the pope in his tall cone hat:

Let your priests box. You are making them miserable.
\
Next question!
without a doubt. they'd clean out the divisions because they're celibate. the Gita says that's the secret to real power.
IrishDiscussion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-11-2018, 08:10 AM #62
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
GlassCityCobra is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 244.57

Ive lived amongst Nepalis (people from Nepal) for about 3 years and the majority of them are on average 5'3 or shorter (even the men). For the most part they are very slim with small hands and feet and i have yet to meet one who weighs over 140 lbs.

In other words they are built like American Junior high students. Without facial hair, youd think even some of the adult men were 15 year olds.

My point in all this is im 1000% certain were never going to see a cruiserweight or heavyweight Nepali world champion, NFL player, basketball all star, or power lifter lol. Its blatantly obvious some races (when not mixed with others genetically) who arent on PEDs just arent physically and genetically suitable for certain sports.
GlassCityCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:00 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 414,768,889,589.39
Total Points: 100,000,534,884,172,992.00
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassCityCobra View Post
Ive lived amongst Nepalis (people from Nepal) for about 3 years and the majority of them are on average 5'3 or shorter (even the men). For the most part they are very slim with small hands and feet and i have yet to meet one who weighs over 140 lbs.

In other words they are built like American Junior high students. Without facial hair, youd think even some of the adult men were 15 year olds.

My point in all this is im 1000% certain were never going to see a cruiserweight or heavyweight Nepali world champion, NFL player, basketball all star, or power lifter lol. Its blatantly obvious some races (when not mixed with others genetically) who arent on PEDs just arent physically and genetically suitable for certain sports.
Could see them being some champion jockeys or gymnasts though at those sizes.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, genetics, question, trick

User Tag List