Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys ever mentored or try to help any younger cats out and they turn on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    bro i used to give my # out to everyone who asked for it. now they are lucky if they get my spam email lol.

my lady gives her google # out, I'm just too lazy to even create one and memorize it lol.

exactly

''social'' media

IDKSAFBTISC......

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Me and some colleagues had this discussion. Back when I was a GM, I gave a ton of younger guys a chance and even mentored and helped them all out, but pretty much almost all of them ended up blaming me for their failures. I think thats whats wrong with this generation they bite the hand that feeds them and try to throw anyone under the bus to save their own behind in a heartbeat.

Bunch of my friends had a similar situation where we all tried to give these younger guys the benefit of the doubt and it blows up in our faces.

I never was like that towards any of my mentors. They taught me a lot and pulled strings for me that I still greatly appreciate to this day.
      It's all about attitude man.

If I was you, I'd just do my thing until a young cat came to you wanting your advice. Make sure to help him but only so much and make him earn it. That's your winner right there.

The masses are asses as they say. It's like when you have a guy out here who's successful and pushes an information product. He knows the majority of his customers won't do **** with his knowledge. It's that handful who will actually become successful. In the meantime, he makes enough small amounts of money all the half-asses that it balances out.

Comment

A few dudes, one is loyal, the other is gonna have to find his own way n life..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          A few dudes, one is loyal, the other is gonna have to find his own way n life..
          giving them a gun and telling them to go shoot any southerners they see on sight is really not mentoring them.

Comment

my parents have a cat named reggie. he's a cool guy, but he scratches me sometimes. about six years old, so he's way younger than i am!

Comment

yep, after giving it treats, shelter, food and affection. these cats aint loyal.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                giving them a gun and telling them to go shoot any southerners they see on sight is really not mentoring them.
                Taught the, had honest work is better than banging.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  my parents have a cat named reggie. he's a cool guy, but he scratches me sometimes. about six years old, so he's way younger than i am!
                  Yeah, I tried to help out this young cat once. Let him crash at my place rent free and even gave him something to eat and a free hairbrush.

To show his gratitude, the little ****er took a dump on my carpet and pissed on my socks.

Never helping anyone again.

Comment

Working...
                  X