No announcement yet.

who most impressive this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who most impressive this weekend

I say gass least imp I think was machado was least. don't see him holding title 4 long.slow, stiff and good but not great chin.gass looked real good bot wlod also looked old

None of the boxing from the weekend was really that good tbh.Best winner for me was Burnett.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      None of the boxing from the weekend was really that good tbh.Best winner for me was Burnett.
      yea he could be in running.but you did not think gass looked good?wlod did look old but that's what u r supposed to do to old fighter

Comment

Burnett or murata

Comment

Only gassiev stands a chance with elites from all the fighters this passed weekend and you failed to mention him..

Comment

Gassiev or Burnett for me. Although Machado's upset is up there too. Murata avenging his L is a good one too.

Comment

Apart from whats been mentioned already, was really impressed by Josh Kelly, improving everytime, though it got stopped too early but the result wouldnt have been any different. They want a top 30 for him now, gunna find it difficult to get anyone in that area to fight him, risk reward and all that.

Comment

I was impressed by Murata. Dude came in the ring with something to prove and broke Ndam.

Comment

I really liked the versatility I saw from Burnett. ZZ ain't no pushover and the dude will keep coming and coming, but Burr never lost his composure and showed some pretty good inside fighting in there, which we haven't seen much from him before. Pretty well rounded fighter, I'm a fan of his

Comment

Machado = lucky punch
                    Burnett = another Calazaghe slapper

Most impressive was Murata. Japanese fighters bring the samurai code into the ring "Courage (勇 yū)".

Comment

Working...
                    X