No announcement yet.

**** Bernie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Bernie Sanders

Seriously, he is a pvssy ass n.igga that wants to give everybody handouts, while sticking his fingers up his ass saying, "Oh, oh my pvssy"

Wonderful argument.

Trump > Bernie >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hilary

Rand/Webb got black-balled out sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
      Wonderful argument.

Trump > Bernie >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hilary

Rand/Webb got black-balled out sadly.
      Thank you, I put a lot of thought in it

Comment

Makes more sense to give handouts to the middle class and the poor than to the rich, which is how the system works now.

Bush bailed out billionaires with your tax money, that **** actually happened, dudes got million $ bonus's for fcking the entire world up.

And you crying about Bernie. Dumb ass....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Makes more sense to give handouts to the middle class and the poor than to the rich, which is how the system works now.

Bush bailed out billionaires with your tax money, that **** actually happened, dudes got million $ bonus's for fcking the entire world up.

And you crying about Bernie. Dumb ass....
          I bet my taxes are paying for your groceries, so youre welcome for that meal you ungrateful b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            I bet my taxes are paying for your groceries, so youre welcome for that meal you ungrateful b1tch
            You have the wrong person, I ain't some welfare loving liberal, and we both know god damn well you don't pay taxes you dog **** eating cave dweller.

Comment

It's looking more like Trump vs Sanders as Sanders is pulling away from Clinton...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/politi...orc/index.html

Trump clearly wants it to satisfy his megalomaniac ego...another possession for him to own. Sanders IMO is really looking at it to better the majority of voters. I suppose there are faults to both candidates...but you know Trump will say anything to win and that usually means that person is a liar. Sanders seems way more honest and sincere and considering the alternative...he's also very intelligent and worth giving the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                You have the wrong person, I ain't some welfare loving liberal, and we both know god damn well you don't pay taxes you dog **** eating cave dweller.
                **** u, youre a leech that survives by sucking Sanders wrinkled ass nuts

Comment

He says a lot of things I like. Fuck Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He says a lot of things I like. Fuck Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Man Bernie destroyed that guy. Greenspan is an idiot and so is anyone else that thinks like him. I'm amazed he eventually admitted how wrong his stupid vision was. The effects of it are all around us. It's pretty scary but that's how rich people think. They really have no what the real world is like.

Comment

Working...
                    X