Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    Smoking some b cheese right now.
    Mmmmm, had a batch of that 5/6 weeks ago, I love Cheese and Blue Cheese, lovely lovely stuff. The Blue Chay is a bit more potent than regular Chay. Great smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Mmmmm, had a batch of that 5/6 weeks ago, I love Cheese and Blue Cheese, lovely lovely stuff. The Blue Chay is a bit more potent than regular Chay. Great smoke.
      Yeah, people love that ****. I personally am not a HUGE fan. I don't really like the smell of it, especially when curing it but it's like perfect relax indica buds.

Comment

• Anyone here ever make hash oil/ear wax? What's the best way to do it without blowing my house up?

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          Anyone here ever make hash oil/ear wax? What's the best way to do it without blowing my house up?
          Yes, I mean it's relatively easy if you have like a spare few ounces around, and some everclear/equipment.

If you want to just dip your toes and/or don't have the necessary materials you can do rosin tech if you got wax paper and a hair straightener. However you waste a lot more bud that way, and it's only meant for a little amount.

Comment

• BHO is the best, but it needs a lot of ****in $$ for the stupid equipment.

I'm not gonna go through my thing step by step, but I'm almost positive there are probably youtube tutorial video of it.

Comment

• I gave my girl an ounce to give to her grandma. She has MS. Geeked.

I'm about to roll a joint, I didn't even smoke yesterday. First time in a LONG time I ain't done that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                BHO is the best, but it needs a lot of ****in $$ for the stupid equipment.

I'm not gonna go through my thing step by step, but I'm almost positive there are probably youtube tutorial video of it.
                Yea I had seen some videos on youtube already but it seems like everybody has their own way of doing it, so I was wondering if anybody here had some insight on what they think is the best way. I saw a video of a girl making it with a hair straightener, and like you said it was a waste of weed she didn't get much wax out of it. One day soon I need to try this shyt out I've heard it gets you ****in smashed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  Yea I had seen some videos on youtube already but it seems like everybody has their own way of doing it, so I was wondering if anybody here had some insight on what they think is the best way. I saw a video of a girl making it with a hair straightener, and like you said it was a waste of weed she didn't get much wax out of it. One day soon I need to try this shyt out I've heard it gets you ****in smashed.
                  Yeah, you do kinda just gotta figure out your own way. I have a very specific way I do it but that's with my equipment to do it.

The one thing I can tell you, that will stay the same... Do NOT overgrind up the bud you are going to use. If there is one thing that can make it less effective it is that, because then you get chloro in it (the stuff that makes stuff green) into either your Butane or everclear it won't absord as well. So either don't grind it up super fine in your grinder or use a scissor to make it not as fine.

Comment

• Superglue is really good

Hybrid. Makes you talkative. Great to have sex on. Drawback is it wears off quickly.

My favourite all time strain is still super lemon haze

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Superglue is really good

Hybrid. Makes you talkative. Great to have sex on. Drawback is it wears off quickly.

My favorite all time strain is still super lemon haze
                      Whattup man ain't seen ya for a minute dawg...

Best I've ever smoked: Jack Herer (I don't even know why, I've had JH before and after... Might have been a hybrid though... This was back in like 2010.)

Best I've ever produced: Durban Poison. Touchy strain, but soo ****ing good and really fat buds.

Comment

Working...
                      X