Collapse
No announcement yet.

martinez-chavez on uk tv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

primetime smh, still im registered with them so gunna but it and watch jcc jr get KOd

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
      The undercard on Chavez vs Martinez is not intriguing at all mostly mismatches not worth £15 atleast on Lopez vs Canelo undercard, Maidana vs Soto Karass , Gonzalez vs De leon and Santa Cruz vs Morel will be exciting wars with guys trying to knock each others heads off.
      sure, but martinez chavez is a better fight that what is on the canelo card. imo 15 quid isnt a big deal for martinez chavez, at least it isnt 60 or 70 dollars like the yanks have to pay.

Comment

Still thinking about whether or not to pay for this fight.

I will most likely end up paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Still thinking about whether or not to pay for this fight.

I will most likely end up paying for it.
          i want it but i don't want that primetime shower to get my money - i want that channel to go the way of the dodo so we just have sky and boxnation

Comment

For those interested in Primetime just too make you aware, unlike Sky they do not turn it on straight away (I believe it takes upto 24hours) also there is hidden charges, it isn't a straight up £10 a month no hassle set up like they claim. Its actually £10 a month with a contract of you having to order a minimum of 3 months! So its £30 in reality and last time I checked they never even had a costumer services number or anything to contact them on.

Comment

Think its on the monthly now dancov.Ive boxnation if i knew that the main events would miss eachother then i prob would buy Serg Chavez but i doubt they will it which is really annoying looking more foward too that then the Saul Lopez but GB have a solid undercard so it wont be so bad

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                For those interested in Primetime just too make you aware, unlike Sky they do not turn it on straight away (I believe it takes upto 24hours) also there is hidden charges, it isn't a straight up £10 a month no hassle set up like they claim. Its actually £10 a month with a contract of you having to order a minimum of 3 months! So its £30 in reality and last time I checked they never even had a costumer services number or anything to contact them on.
                thats not right, primetime is 14.95 for the fight and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  thats not right, primetime is 14.95 for the fight and thats it.

Argh my bad, I was on about Boxnation.

Yeah not Primetime!

Get confused with all these new channels they keep throwing out these days.

Comment

Primetime do NOTHING for the sport, only price gouge the hardcore fans. Where Boxnation and Sky Sports provide opportunities for younger fighters and decent monthly value for fans, Primetime just occasionally buy fights and put them on PPV. DO NOT ORDER THIS FIGHT ON PRIMETIME.

Comment

I really want to watch this on my TV, but yeah **** primetime.

They must make a ****ing killing. The hop on big events, but dont care about the boxing fans at all

Comment

Working...
                      X