No announcement yet.

So Who Beats Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    What Bradley lacks in height/power he makes up for in heart/balls.
    Yeah, he's entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      tim cant be smarter than amir come fight night cause amir have freddie in his corner. as long as amir can take his punches(which i think he can) amir will beat him convincingly

i forgot to mention maidana. i also give him a chance of beating bradley
      c'mon now man. freddie cant fight the fight for amir. roach can only do so much.
      when a fighter gets hurt or gassed they have to revert back to their instincts, khan is not a good instinctual fighter at all.

i think alexander's got the best chance at beating bradley. he can match bradley's activity, work rate and speed (hand and foot).

Comment

Bradley would beat Valero pretty easily. The only guys that could cause him problems would be Funeka, Khan, and Guzman. Not saying any of those guys would actually beat him but they all would give him a trouble. Valero would be an easy matchup for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          tim cant be smarter than amir come fight night cause amir have freddie in his corner. as long as amir can take his punches(which i think he can) amir will beat him convincingly

i forgot to mention maidana. i also give him a chance of beating bradley
          Is Tim's power underrated though?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
            c'mon now man. freddie cant fight the fight for amir. roach can only do so much.
            when a fighter gets hurt or gassed they have to revert back to their instincts, khan is not a good instinctual fighter at all.

i think alexander's got the best chance at beating bradley. he can match bradley's activity, work rate and speed (hand and foot).
            youre right but im sure that freddie will device a gameplan that will surely trouble bradley. dont get me wrong, bradley is my favorite at 140,i just think that khan has a chance of beating him

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
              Maybe, or his speed.

He'd spark Khan out.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                bradley has decent power. the reason why i think that amir can take his punches is because im expecting that khan's chin will be better since he moved up in weight

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Bradley would beat Valero pretty easily. The only guys that could cause him problems would be Funeka, Khan, and Guzman. Not saying any of those guys would actually beat him but they all would give him a trouble. Valero would be an easy matchup for him.
                  Yeah Funeka would give anyone hell, Khan could beat him but not for a long while as he still way too naive imo. Guzman is a tough fight to, i reckon Guzman has more left than what he showed against Fuenka its just he had to fight a different type of fight against Funeka because of height and he was not entirely comfortable doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    Maybe, or his speed.

He'd spark Khan out.
                    his speed could be underrated too. tim is pretty much well rounded. if khan cant take his punches, then amir is getting stretched

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X