Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
    I think he was fighter of the last decade, what are you talking about man. 3 division titlist says it all.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Adrien Broner is the truth. I know he was pushed to the brink with Ponce, but I'd love them to rematch so Broner can set the record straight.

There are plenty of young fighters with Golden Boy at 135-140 right now that Broner will fight in the future. Luis Ramos Jr, Omar Figueroa, Frankie Gomez, Fidel Maldonado Jr, Antonio Orozco, Sharif Bogere, Michael Finney, Michael Perez, Carlos Molina (Lightweight, not the SWW obviously), Jaime Kavanagh, and Carlos Velasquez. Plenty of young fighters around his weight with Golden Boy that will be there to fight. Not to mention non Golden Boy guys like Diego Magdaleno, Mercito Gesta, Bryan Vasquez, and Jose Benavidez.

And there's already pretty big names that could possibly happen in the near future (next 5 years or so). Jorge Linares, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Marcos Maidana, Brandon Rios, Ricky Burns, etc.

I'm with you man.
        Out of that whole list, Broner fought one dude

Comment

i hope this gets bumped in 7 years
          We got 5 months, at least, until the next bump

Comment

• And wow see a couple of posters saying Russell might win it, people sure do forget how highly rated he was pre loma

Comment

• It's pretty crazy to think -- back before Maidana urinated on him there was an expectation that Broner was the next in line to be the next big PPV star.

Fast forward to now and he's going to go through his entire career without ever headlining a pay per view.

Not one.

Comment

im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?

via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Out of that whole list, Broner fought one dude

Comment

• Lol. You really did jump the gun here, Larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X