Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Would Love To Make Crawford-Spence Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting comment from the Bobfather. All I can say is I hope he is being genuine. We all know it won’t happen “next”, but I can see it in 2019. I think that Bud will be fed DSG first. I do believe that they can make enough revenue from a PPV to get the fight rolling. Both seem to maintain steady numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Your talking about loma being #1 in the same breathe as saying spence resume is overrated because his opponents were overmatched nobodies coming off horrible losses? Lmao

You truly can't make this sht up.

Loma has fought nothing but cabbies & previously destroyed fighters(most of whom are smaller than him)

Linares is lomas only name win on his resume,& he had been destroyed multiple times by nobodies.
      So Walters , Russell and rigo are all bums now then lots of people were saying he'd lose in the build up to each one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        Yes, Benavidez is way better than anyone Spence has fought. So yes, we think Bud beats Spence.
        No he is not better than Brook.

Comment

Anyone else notice that Crawford is far too timid with his punches & looks far from an elite at welter? I HONESTLY think Spence will ko him,& even though I want that fight the most atm,I would be more than happy if he fights ANy of the ww champs; in fact I think Crawford vs Danny would be a 50/50 fight & vs Porter hed be at a disadvantage because he is too timid with his punch selection.

Comment

Your talking about loma being #1 in the same breathe as saying spence resume is overrated because his opponents were overmatched nobodies coming off horrible losses? Lmao

You truly can't make this sht up.

Loma has fought nothing but cabbies & previously destroyed fighters(most of whom are smaller than him)

Linares is lomas only name win on his resume,& he had been destroyed multiple times by nobodies.
            lmaaaooo. Loma took Fary Russell Jr ‘0’ away from him. Same thing he did to Nicholas Walters plus beat Rocky Martinez, Rigo, and Linares.

You should slap the shiet out of yourself for comparing Spence resume to Loma. All Spence’s got is a Brook with a broken eye who sucked back down to welter and an inactive Peterson. Those are two decent wins but nothing like Lomas. Lmaoooo

Comment

Arum will use the espn excuse to eternally duck fights vs the best for all his wbo hypejobs-from Zurdo the wbo hypejob who ducks the best,then Loma/Crawford the WBO hypejobs who duck the best. 🦆🦆🦆
              ESPN is not just a little excuse anymore,
              it's become Top Rank's 'fortress of solitude'.
              It was hard enough to make big fights when HBO and SHO
              were signing specific fighters to exclusive contracts, but
              it's only going to become harder now that networks are
              signing promoters (and their entire roster) to exclusive
              content deals that last for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                So Walters , Russell and rigo are all bums now then lots of people were saying he'd lose in the build up to each one of them
                If you check my history,I predicted a easy loma ko for each of those fights. I even guessed the rd rigo would get kod by. Those fighters are far from p4p wins when you consider everything as a whole. I give Loma credit for Walter/Russel but hell no not Rigo,I called that a cherrypick.

Loma is a very skilled fighter & those guys aren't complete bums,they along with Lomas resume are FAR from p4p #1. Arum has fed him very beatable opponents til this point,& even though Linares was no bum,hes far from an elite p4p fighter.( He like most lomas opponents had been destroyed by multiple"bums" already before Loma fought them

I am honestly not hating on Loma,I am 1 of the few on here who judges fighters 90% on resume & I try to rate resumes objectively by using the same standard for all fighters regardless of race or whether I like them.☮️

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  I doubt Al Haymon will let Spence fight Crawford. That would be like putting in Tank Davis vs Loma! Loma would clearly destroy Tank just like Crawford would destroy Spence!
                  Your trolling, to even compare this situation to Lomo/tank is just plain stupid.

Spence is bigger than Crawford, stronger, based on what we saw last night, Crawford could get stopped by Spence if he doesn't shore up that defense.

Comment

CRAWFORD needs a few more 147 fights b4 he can fight SPENCE. This fight should be ready late 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      so then why is crawford still fighting tomatoe cans?
                      takes two to tango? We live in a culture where nobody wants to risk their 0. That could include Bud too. Arum could be the only person who does want them to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X