No announcement yet.

James Gunn pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Gunn pics

So...I haven’t been in the lounge for a few days but has anyone posted the fact that there are pictures surfacing of James Gunn at some sorting of weird pedophile themed party? It seems that Disney got way out in front of this news with his firing. It’s as if they knew more was going to come out calling his character into question.

Hmmmm...lmao where are all his defenders on here again? “To Catch a Predator” party huh? Lmao

Comment

Who is he?

That picture is ****ing creepy

Comment

I have no idea who James Gunn is to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Who is he?

That picture is ****ing creepy
          Guardians of Galaxy director

Comment

He was the director of The Guardians of the Galaxy movies. Disney recently fired him over a string pedo tweets he made several years back.

Comment

Hollywood is a dark place my fellow lounge lizards

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                He was the director of The Guardians of the Galaxy movies. Disney recently fired him over a string pedo tweets he made several years back.

He needs to be investigated.

Comment

Weird how the Nascar-Americans were all good with pedophilia when it was Roy Moore being accused. Now that an anti-Trump person is accused of it they all of a sudden condemn it, .

They should throw Moore and Gun in jail for one day. They'd be dead before the day ends.

Comment

I’m sure he is one of many that are part of the Hollywood pedo ring. Likely has ties to Pizzagate-Podesta diddlers too.

Comment

Working...
                    X