No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    What have we been arguing over the last month?

Your statements in which YOU cannot admit that YOU ARE WRONG!

Here below you are stating it but have done so over and over for a month now!

You actually said what I stated

EPO testing can have thresholds? Can you read?

The bet is on the above statements. You are saying that EPO and other threshold substances cannot have threshold type tests and I say that they can.

What happened?
    You ARE NO LONGER CONFIDENT!!!

YOU ARE SCARED to lose!!!

Look at the above posts of yours.

Now remember what I said? I was not arguing over which document.

I was responding to your statements based on the case and what you interpreted from the panel based on the BAP testing for EPO.

THAT IS THE CHALLENGE!!!

You said that you are right. I DISAGREE WITH YOU!!!

You were so confident that you were right up until I challenged you. Now you have lost all confidence!!!

Told you ...
    TRAVESTYNY IS WRONG!!!!

I am making it so clear for you and you are admitting that you are PIUSSING OUT!!!!

I responded a long time ago to your current DEFLECTIONs.

This is about the case that YOU kept on bringing up for a month to prove you understood what the panel is saying and to state that BAP test is not a threshold test.

I disagree with you.

You know what this is about. I cannot make it any more clearer.

If you are still confused I can make it more clear!

But as I said, it's because you never had any confidence in what you said. You are just admitting to it now. No pressure! LOL

Dude, I only asked you one question and that made you deflect? Really?

Is this about WADA?

Hmmmm. I think that's the third time I asked you. You don't seem to want to answer.

Don't make me make another list that goes 13 lines long with you refusing to answer, son.

Last edited by travestyny; 07-22-2018, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Honestly, you a self check lil hoe..you so ****ing soft... Sure soft... You give *******s a bad name... you got an og, "me" Paul on ignore status... How, can you be that soft... You perfected the trifecta of nothing.
        1. You just stupid
        2. You are intellectually lazy..
        3. You actually think you are smart...

I got Filipino brothers who are warriors.. If you are Filipino, be a ****ing man... I'm on your iggy list... I don't got no safe space..

Puto, maricon,
        Things.

To beercules. I promised my golden state warriors warriors crap.. I'll deliver on that..
        Maka, gets my Jim Plunkett autograph, for free. He forgot about it, but I didn't... After deliver, let them post up...baby I'm fo real,....
        I promised beer, MAKAVELLI, and krazyn8tive gets first crack at my comic book collection.

You stupid,, homie what..

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Is this about WADA?

Hmmmm. I think that's the third time I asked you. You don't seem to want to answer.

Don't make me make another list that goes 13 lines long with you refusing to answer, son.
          This is why you are the one they call the
          DEFLECTOR!!!!

Go look back in this thread.

Some time back in June, YOU brought up this case to state that there are no threshold type tests.

I said that you misinterpreted what the panel was stating.

Once you realized that I made sense and was RIGHT, you DEFLECTED, as you are doing NOW, to 2014.

Almost 1 month ago, I responded to your constant deflections and told you this:

Originally Posted by ADP02
          "Not sure why you hesitate and keep bringing up 2014 when we are discussing a case that is around 2004.

I'm ONLY talking about the BAP test that was discussed back then. The LABs had primarily that test but they were making improvements to the criteria as the years went along. Is this enough for you to STOP DEFLECTING? WOW!!!!"

Originally Posted by ADP02
          I am still waiting!!!

Originally Posted by travestyny
          Thank you. Wait no more.

Court case: http://freepdfhosting.com/649b8f7117.pdf

Nearly the whole damn thing was about the BAP's supposed threshold criteria. And what did the court say??????
          and even though in the previous post I said we have been discussing this at least 100 times .... well here you are saying for a million and even a billion!!!

I've told you this a billion times in this very thread.

The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.
          and this

I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold. I can't say that any more clearly.

So back in June you were DEFLECTING like you are doing now ....
          then as you read above, you finally stopped deflecting and doubled down and said that the BAP threshold test is not a threshold type test.

Since then, it was NOT about 2014 DEFLECTOR! It NEVER WAS DEFLECTOR!!!!

How can you go from deflecting then stop deflecting for almost a month and now go back and pretend that we were discussing 2014 when we BOTH KNOW THAT WE WERE NOT!!!

It's all there in this thread.
          The statements, the discussions, the disagreements on BAP threshold testing for EPO.

You even said that you stated your disagreement a million then it reached a billion times.

To me, that warrants a CHALLENGE!!!!!

The sole reason for your deflections is that now that I challenged you, you lost all that confidence!!!

You are scared that you will lose!!!!

Comment

This is why you are the one they call the
            DEFLECTOR!!!!

Some time back in June, YOU brought up this case to state that there are no threshold type tests.

Once you realized that I made sense and was RIGHT, you DEFLECTED, as you are doing NOW, to 2014.

Almost 1 month ago, I responded to your constant deflections and told you this:

and even though in the previous post I said we have been discussing this at least 100 times .... well here you are saying for a million and even a billion!!!

and this

So back in June you were DEFLECTING like you are doing now ....
            then as you read above, you finally stopped deflecting and doubled down and said that the BAP threshold test is not a threshold type test.

Since then, it was NOT about 2014 DEFLECTOR! It NEVER WAS DEFLECTOR!!!!

How can you go from deflecting then stop deflecting for almost a month and now go back and pretend that we were discussing 2014 when we BOTH KNOW THAT WE WERE NOT!!!

It's all there in this thread.
            The statements, the discussions, the disagreements on BAP threshold testing for EPO.

You even said that you stated your disagreement a million then it reached a billion times.

To me, that warrants a CHALLENGE!!!!!

The sole reason for your deflections is that now that I challenged you, you lost all that confidence!!!

You are scared that you will lose!!!!

v

THAT'S A VERY LONG WAY FOR YOU NOT TO RESPOND TO THE QUESTION

I need to know what testing standard you are referring to. That case is referring to WADA Accredited labs, no?

So are you talking about WADA Accredited Labs, or not?

Still waiting.

Oh, and don't forget. I CHALLENGED YOU TO A REMATCH....AND YOU DECLINED. I WONDER WHY!!!! COULD IT BE THAT YOU NOW REALIZE YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

YOU LOST...AND YOU'RE SCARED YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE AGAIN!!!!!!

Comment

• DON'T EVER CALL SOMEONE A DEFLECTOR AGAIN, DEFLECTO!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              DEFLECTING TO 2014?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS? DUDE, DON'T YOU EVER CALL ANYONE A DEFLECTOR AGAIN.

First of all, the debate first happened because of you DEFLECTING and you are still DEFLECTING.

1. You stated that EPO was a threshold substances. I corrected you about it, and now you won't admit that's what happened. ISN'T THAT RIGHT DEFLECTOR. ADMIT IT.

DEFLECTION #1: Calling EPO a threshold substance, then claiming it was never about that!!!!

Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
              I didn't even see EPO on the list [of threshold substances] so it must be a partial list.
              This is not a discussion on Threshold substance
              THEN I ASKED YOU A BILLION TIMES IF EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE AND CHALLENGED YOU TO THE THUNDERDOME OVER IT. ONCE WE GOT THERE, YOU WANTED TO CHANGE THE CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              …you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you?
              Admit you are wrong.
              IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?
              IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.
              Thank you for still blatantly ducking. I'm gonna compile another list of this shlt. Let's try again.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
              So, are you ready to answer? Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
              Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?
              you still won't answer my simple question?
              IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?

LOOK WHO IS DUCKING and DEFLECTING! LMAOOOO.
              OH I'M WRONG, HUH? LET'S SEE YOU PUT YOUR ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

do you want to have someone unbiased look at the WADA documents that I linked you to and decide if EPO is a threshold substance?
              Sure, go ahead.
              THEN WE GET TO THE THUNDERDOME AND I SET IT UP ON PAGE ONE.

Originally posted by travestyny
              The issue: He's claiming that WADA measures EPO as a threshold substance. I disagree. We will need some unbiased judges to present our information to, and then we can get a final decision that we will both agree to accept.
              AFTER HE SQUIRMS FOR 7 PAGES AND WE FINALLY SETTLE ON WAGER AND JUDGES, HE HAS THE NERVE TO SAY…..
              Originally posted by ADP02
              I was thinking and here is the problem that I think that we will both have. What are we actually arguing about?
              ADMIT YOUR DELFECTION!

DEFLECTION #2: REFUSED TO ANSWER IF HIS BELOVED BAP WAS IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT, UNTIL I FINALLY BEAT IT OUT OF HIM.

YOU KEEP ASKING IF THE WADA EXPERTS WERE WRONG. DO YOU MEAN WERE THEY WRONG ABOUT AN OLD CRITERIA THAT NO LONGER EXISTS? DOES IT EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT, ADP?

Deflection Count: 12. Why won't he answer??? LOOK AT THIS SHlT!!!!!!!

ADP, STOP BRINGING UP YOUR 2003 BAP CRITERIA UNLESS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KEEP DUCKING AND DEFLECTING FROM. I'M WAITING!!!! I WONDER WHY YOU WON'T JUST ANSWER!!!!

SHOW ME THAT OLD BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT!!!!!!

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

ANSWER THIS FUVCCKING QUESTION: DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EVEN EXIST IN THE TD2014 DOCUMENT?
              DOES THE BAP CRITERIA EXIST IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT ADP??????
              How long are you going to duck this? Is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?????? Yes or no?
              IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO?????
              IS THAT CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT OR NOT? YES OR NO?
              THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER. DOES THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT HAVE THE CRITERIA THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, ADP? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER?????
              is the criteria that you claim the wada experts are rightly referring to as a threshold a part of the wada td2014epo document???????? Answer the question, adp!!!
              Is the BAP in the TD2014EPO document. I forgot how many times I asked you this, but I'll update the list.
              ANSWER PLEASE!
              What criteria in the WADA TD2014EPO have the WADA experts said is a threshold? Quote it specifically for us all to see.
              Don't tell me what to stick to when you won't answer EVEN ONE of my questions. STOP DUCKING.

1. IS THE BAP CRITERIA IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT?
              A Deflecting PIECE OF SHlT AT IT AGAIN!!!!!

FINALLY, HE GINGERLY ADMITS THAT IT IS NOT RELEVANT!

If you ask me, the same exact criteria is not in the document

SO YOU ADMIT THAT IT'S NOT EVEN IN THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT. BUT NOW YOU SAY YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE ME ABOUT THE BAP TEST THAT IS IRRELEVANT. LMAOOOOO. HOW BUTTHURT ARE YOU? OK. SO I ASK YOU TO CLARIFY. ARE WE TALKING ABOUT WADA TESTING? ARE WE TALKING ABOUT WADA ACCREDITED LABS? GUESS WHO STARTS DEFLECTING AGAIN!!!

DEFLECTION #3: REFUSING TO CLARIFY YOUR...DEFLECTION!!!! LMAOOOO
              What it appears is that you are trying to deflect by suddenly not mentioning WADA and going back to the BAP which you admit was not in the WADA TD2014EPO document.

So um....does your deflection work for WADA.
              WE HAVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT WHO WAS RIGHT IN THE DEBATE, BUT YOU WANTED TO DEFLECT TO SOMETHING ELSE. SO UM....WHERE IS THE ANSWER?

You really thought I was going to fall for your deflection, didn't you?

Did that make you mad? LMAOOOO.

Now tell me. Is this about WADA?

Your statements in which YOU cannot admit that YOU ARE WRONG!
              AGAIN, WE HAVE BEEN ARGUING OVER WHO WAS RIGHT IN THE DEBATE. BUT YOU WANT TO DEFLECT TO THE BAP TO TRY TO GET ONE OVER ON ME, BUT I'M TOO SMART FOR YOU.

Is this about WADA?

Some time back in June, YOU [/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] brought up this case to state that there are no threshold type tests.

KIND OF HARD TO MISUNDERSTAND A PANEL THAT SPECIFICALLY TELLS YOU THAT THE BAP DOES NOT REPRESENT A THRESHOLD. LMAOOOOOO. BUT AGAIN.

I need to know what testing standard you are referring to. That case is referring to WADA Accredited labs, no?
              Oh.....

DEFLECTION #4: TRIES TO DEFLECT TO THE ATHLETE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT

AFTER NOT MENTIONING AN INDIRECT TEST UNTIL HE WAS DOWN 2-0 IN OUR DEBATE, AND IN HIS INITIAL STATEMENT SAYING THAT THE THRESHOLD CRITERIA HE IS REFERRING TO MUST SHOW EPO SPECIFICALLY....BUT HE KNOWS THE ABP DOESN'T SHOW EPO SPECIFICALLY.

Originally posted by ADP02
              1) EPO testing has thresholds for substances that vary depending on the action of the drug, and whether it occurs naturally, among other reasons. EPO occurs naturally in the body, in addition to when it is taken by an athlete. Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.

DUDE, YOU'VE BEEN DEFLECTING FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO DEFLECT NOW. TALKING ABOUT A BAP TEST AND YOU WON'T SAY IF IT'S ABOUT WADA TESTING OR NOT. WON'T SPECIFY THE DATE THAT IS RELEVANT. YOU ADMIT THAT IT IS IRRELEVANT BUT SAID NOW THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT. YOU KEPT CLAIMING THAT YOU WERE ACTUALLY RIGHT IN OUR DEBATE BUT YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT A REMATCH ABOUT IT. YOU BASICALLY STATED THAT EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, BUT YOU DEFLECTED AND SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN THAT WHEN YOU GOT FLAT OUT BUSTED MENTIONING THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE EXPLICITLY. YOU'RE A DEFLECTING PIECE OF SHlT AND I DON'T FALL FOR YOUR DEFLECTIONS. SORRY!!!!

TAKE A BOW, DR. ADP02

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

DON'T EVER CALL SOMEONE A DEFLECTOR AGAIN, DEFLECTO!

DEFLECTING TO 2014?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS? DUDE, DON'T YOU EVER CALL ANYONE A DEFLECTOR AGAIN.

First of all, the debate first happened because of you DEFLECTING and you are still DEFLECTING.

1. You stated that EPO was a threshold substances. I corrected you about it, and now you won't admit that's what happened. ISN'T THAT RIGHT DEFLECTOR. ADMIT IT.

DEFLECTION #1: Calling EPO a threshold substance, then claiming it was never about that!!!!

THEN I ASKED YOU A BILLION TIMES IF EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE AND CHALLENGED YOU TO THE THUNDERDOME OVER IT. ONCE WE GOT THERE, YOU WANTED TO CHANGE THE CHALLENGE!!!!!!

ADMIT YOUR DELFECTION!

DEFLECTION #2: REFUSED TO ANSWER IF HIS BELOVED BAP WAS IN THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT, UNTIL I FINALLY BEAT IT OUT OF HIM.

FINALLY, HE GINGERLY ADMITS THAT IT IS NOT RELEVANT!

SO YOU ADMIT THAT IT'S NOT EVEN IN THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT. BUT NOW YOU SAY YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE ME ABOUT THE BAP TEST THAT IS IRRELEVANT. LMAOOOOO. HOW BUTTHURT ARE YOU? OK. SO I ASK YOU TO CLARIFY. ARE WE TALKING ABOUT WADA TESTING? ARE WE TALKING ABOUT WADA ACCREDITED LABS? GUESS WHO STARTS DEFLECTING AGAIN!!!

DEFLECTION #3: REFUSING TO CLARIFY YOUR...DEFLECTION!!!! LMAOOOO

Oh.....

DEFLECTION #4: TRIES TO DEFLECT TO THE ATHLETE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT

AFTER NOT MENTIONING AN INDIRECT TEST UNTIL HE WAS DOWN 2-0 IN OUR DEBATE, AND IN HIS INITIAL STATEMENT SAYING THAT THE THRESHOLD CRITERIA HE IS REFERRING TO MUST SHOW EPO SPECIFICALLY....BUT HE KNOWS THE ABP DOESN'T SHOW EPO SPECIFICALLY.

DUDE, YOU'VE BEEN DEFLECTING FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO DEFLECT NOW. TALKING ABOUT A BAP TEST AND YOU WON'T SAY IF IT'S ABOUT WADA TESTING OR NOT. WON'T SPECIFY THE DATE THAT IS RELEVANT. YOU ADMIT THAT IT IS IRRELEVANT BUT SAID NOW THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT. YOU KEPT CLAIMING THAT YOU WERE ACTUALLY RIGHT IN OUR DEBATE BUT YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT A REMATCH ABOUT IT. YOU BASICALLY STATED THAT EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, BUT YOU DEFLECTED AND SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN THAT WHEN YOU GOT FLAT OUT BUSTED MENTIONING THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE EXPLICITLY. YOU'RE A DEFLECTING PIECE OF SHlT AND I DON'T FALL FOR YOUR DEFLECTIONS. SORRY!!!!

TAKE A BOW, DR. ADP02

1) I have already explained that this was about EPO and threshold tests. I brought up several examples. You had no clue what I was talking about then and even now. Am I still talking about threshold substances? No! You have been since you had no clue even as I kept on telling you that we are not. Give it up. YOU ARE CONFUSED!

I mentioned back then BAP threshold. Right? You had no idea then nor now what that was and continued with your clueless statements and still actually, in your own little world, this was about ....... THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES .... LOL

I also mentioned various blood test thresholds such as HT that were used for EPO testing.

I mentioned articles and posts discussing EPO threshold tests

The nerve! You should go into hiding!

2) I keep on reminding you that it was YOU who brought up this case on BAP and YOU said it proves that EPO has no threshold test!!! DING DING DING!!!

Like you always do and are doing now, DEFLECTING!!! Remember what I said back then? I said that I already got what I wanted out of you!!! LOL I wanted you to constantly say, "This case is irrelevant".

Why? Because when Willy Wanker requested information to have him decide on threshold test, YOU BROUGHT UP THIS CASE's statements AS PROOF.

AGAIN, you have a ton of posts (just read your post!!! LOL) in this thread stating "This case is irrelevant"

Now you are finally agreeing with me that you would stop at nothing to LIE, CHEAT, ..... Oooops!!!!

Secondly, once, I got you stating what you said, I didn't want no deflections until I had you double down on BAP testing had no threshold tests.

So we now have a challenge!!!!
                  BUT I as I said a month ago, I had what I wanted already. Now that I scared you into a challenge, you came back to that DEFLECTION!!! THANK YOU! I didn't want to do too much searching. You have it right here!!!

3) Same as #2 - Man, you fell hard and finally admitted the truth, 1.5 years later! THANK YOU!

4) ABP Passport:
                  This one was easy. You forgot that you kept on avoiding this point in the dome. You didn't admit to ABP threshold type tests for EPO.

I brought up ABP threshold tests for EPO testing and you FINALLY ADMITTED IT 1.5 years too late!!! Well, I get it. It is hard to keep track of all those lies, deflections and avoiding stating the TRUTH!!!

Oh, Did I not state prior to that bet HT threshold testing? We discussed studies on that too! DEFLECTOR forgot? Oh well!

I also stated that I cannot state everything in 1 post and only once we discuss, I will let you know. You didn't C/P that, did you?

and the agreement was simple "Are there threshold tests for EPO". You said there are no threshold tests at all. NONE! Really? LOL

Also,

When you realized the possibility of threshold tests, you also wanted the judges to not look.

You said that possibly there were for the presumptive but not the confirmative tests .... Go back to your statements. You said there was NOT for either the presumptive nor the confirmation tests! LOL What a cheater!!!!

Lastly, did you not say there are no thresholds, no ratios, none of that? And that it was not about the intensity of the bands? You said something stupid like it is about the whole chart? LOL

How many times do you need to be WRONG before you admit that you are WRONG?

A billion and 1?

Challenge is still on. Let me know if you accept ......

PIUSSY DEFLECTOR!!!!

At the same time, I have been shooting down the previous bet.
                  ABP testing has thresholds! You finally admitted!

The case was irrelevant ... You finally admitted!Willy Wanker, you got that? LOL

MRPL is not for EPO ... got that Billeau2?

Tony Montana - Your point of me not being there .... is like Travestyny says "Irrelevant"

In Summary,
                  YOU ARE TOO SCARED to take the CHALLENGE that I have posted in the Dome and your previous bet you helped shoot it down ..... 1.5 years later!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Comment

So are you talking about WADA Accredited Labs, or not?

Still waiting.

Oh, and don't forget. I CHALLENGED YOU TO A REMATCH....AND YOU DECLINED. I WONDER WHY!!!! COULD IT BE THAT YOU NOW REALIZE YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

YOU LOST...AND YOU'RE SCARED YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE AGAIN!!!!!!

I'm still waiting in the dome. I started a thread requesting a CHALLENGE!!!!

Are you refusing to accept the challenge. Please place your response there!

Secondly, I just destroyed the credibility of the first bet!

YOU brought up that case so you know that this was a period of transition from OIC to WADA. Still, you said that there still were no threshold type tests as per the panel's statements.

Now all I want is for you to admit to you being

WRONG in that case about EPO threshold tests.

If not, then there is a challenge ......

I'm still waiting for you to say:

Last edited by ADP02; 07-22-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

1) I have already explained that this was about EPO and threshold tests. I brought up several examples. You had no clue what I was talking about then and even now. Am I still talking about threshold substances? No! You have been since you had no clue even as I kept on telling you that we are not. Give it up. YOU ARE CONFUSED!

I mentioned back then BAP threshold. Right? You had no idea then nor now what that was and continued with your clueless statements and still actually, in your own little world, this was about ....... THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES .... LOL

I also mentioned various blood test thresholds such as HT that were used for EPO testing.

I mentioned articles and posts discussing EPO threshold tests

The nerve! You should go into hiding!

I SAW NO ADMISSION HERE. DID YOU BELIEVE THAT EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO? OR SHOULD WE GET A BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BASED ON THAT? I DON'T THINK YOU'LL LIKE THAT VERY MUCH.

Answer the question. Did you believe EPO was a threshold substance?

2) I keep on reminding you that it was YOU who brought up this case on BAP and YOU said it proves that EPO has no threshold test!!! DING DING DING!!!
                      The BAP was irrelevant, you moron. You already admit that it wasn't in the relevant document. I brought up the case because it introduced WADA'S REQUIREMENTS and it stated plainly that THEY ARE NOT THRESHOLDS. They also DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED WHAT YOU WERE SAYING.

You're weak as fvvck.

Like you always do and are doing now, DEFLECTING!!! Remember what I said back then? I said that I already got what I wanted out of you!!! LOL I wanted you to constantly say, "This case is irrelevant".
                      WHAT? THE CASE IS IRRELEVANT. FALSE. THE BAP IS IRRELEVANT AND THAT RUINS YOU. THE CASE IS VERY RELEVANT. LMAOOOOOO! It DESTROYS YOU! WANT PROOF?????

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
                      OVERTURNED BY THE COURT!!!!

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

THAT DESTROYS YOU AND THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T WANT A REMATCH!!!!

Why? Because when Willy Wanker requested information to have him decide on threshold test, YOU BROUGHT UP THIS CASE's statements AS PROOF.

AGAIN, you have a ton of posts (just read your post!!! LOL) in this thread stating "This case is irrelevant"
                      FALSE. YOU ARE FLAT OUT LYING. QUOTE ME SAYING THAT THIS CASE IS IRRELEVANT. I'LL WAIT!!!!!

Now you are finally agreeing with me that you would stop at nothing to LIE, CHEAT, ..... Oooops!!!!
                      YOU'RE DELUSIONAL. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Secondly, once, I got you stating what you said, I didn't want no deflections until I had you double down on BAP testing had no threshold tests.

So we now have a challenge!!!!
                      BUT I as I said a month ago, I had what I wanted already. Now that I scared you into a challenge, you came back to that DEFLECTION!!! THANK YOU! I didn't want to do too much searching. You have it right here!!!
                      WHAT THE ACTUAL FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOUR CHALLENGE IS A DEFLECTION. IT WAS ME WHO MADE YOU ADMIT THAT THE BAP WAS IRRELEVANT. THE COURT CASE...THAT RUINS YOU. THE CASE STATED CLEARLY THE BAP AND THE OTHER CRITIERIA ARE NOT THRESHOLDS.

WHAT WERE THE OTHER CRITERIA? ONE OF THEM WAS....THE WADA CRITERIA!!!!!

YOU TRIED TO TELL WILLY WANKER THE CASE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WADA. I PROVED YOU WRONG!

3) Same as #2 - Man, you fell hard and finally admitted the truth, 1.5 years later! THANK YOU!
                      Scroll up and read again. ahahahahahahahaha. Your deflection failed, son. You suddenly won't answer questions. I'm going to clown you in your own challenge!

4) ABP Passport:
                      This one was easy. You forgot that you kept on avoiding this point in the dome. You didn't admit to ABP threshold type tests for EPO.

I brought up ABP threshold tests for EPO testing and you FINALLY ADMITTED IT 1.5 years too late!!! Well, I get it. It is hard to keep track of all those lies, deflections and avoiding stating the TRUTH!!!

Oh, Did I not state prior to that bet HT threshold testing? We discussed studies on that too! DEFLECTOR forgot? Oh well!

I also stated that I cannot state everything in 1 post and only once we discuss, I will let you know. You didn't C/P that, did you?

and the agreement was simple "Are there threshold tests for EPO". You said there are no threshold tests at all. NONE! Really? LOL

Also,

When you realized the possibility of threshold tests, you also wanted the judges to not look.

You said that possibly there were for the presumptive but not the confirmative tests .... Go back to your statements. You said there was NOT for either the presumptive nor the confirmation tests! LOL What a cheater!!!!

Lastly, did you not say there are no thresholds, no ratios, none of that? And that it was not about the intensity of the bands? You said something stupid like it is about the whole chart? LOL

How many times do you need to be WRONG before you admit that you are WRONG?

A billion and 1?

Challenge is still on. Let me know if you accept ......

PIUSSY DEFLECTOR!!!!

At the same time, I have been shooting down the previous bet.
                      ABP testing has thresholds! You finally admitted!

The case was irrelevant ... You finally admitted!Willy Wanker, you got that? LOL

MRPL is not for EPO ... got that Billeau2?

Tony Montana - Your point of me not being there .... is like Travestyny says "Irrelevant"

In Summary,
                      YOU ARE TOO SCARED to take the CHALLENGE that I have posted in the Dome and your previous bet you helped shoot it down ..... 1.5 years later!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

THAT WAS A WHOLE LOT OF BULLSHlT FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO STAND BY HIS STATEMENT THAT SAID THE THRESHOLD HAS TO SHOW EPO SPECIFICALLY. DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT?????

AND SOMEONE WHO REFUSED THE REMATCH. WHY DID YOU REFUSE?

BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU LOST. EVEN ZAROKU CAME BACK A FEW POSTS AGO AND SAID AGAIN THAT YOU LOST. IT'S OVER!

R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                      X