Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 04-23-2016, 09:00 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
BuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,197,556.96
Default Learing Mayweather Mitts

Can somebody give me links or teach me the combinations to the mayweather mitt style?

I know some basic combis by looking on YouTube and actually tryinng em out but it is damn annoying to pause every video and write it down.

So what I neeed is the combs and how to combine them to a 3 min round workout.

Talking from trainer POV
BuakawBanchamek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2016, 12:11 AM #2
Banned

Quoted: 10144 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 262,556,650,156,714,281,140,224.00
Total Points: 262,556,650,156,814,273,347,584.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

If I were you I'd go ahead and pause the Roger Mayweather videos we discussed on the other thread and write down the combos.

That's the most authentic source you're going to find so it's worth it.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 01:17 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,170,518.11
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 
Keep'in them real - jaded nice post - lefthook2daliva Top Rated Consistant Poster - ironmt 

I broke it down for you...................
..............1, 1/2.....1, 1/2/3, 1, flip flop flip flop flooooooooo DUCK!

pitter patter pitter patter DUCK blink blink DUCK shoulder roll, lobster roll...

blink blink blink
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

nite
Ray Corso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:52 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
BuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,197,556.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
If I were you I'd go ahead and pause the Roger Mayweather videos we discussed on the other thread and write down the combos.

That's the most authentic source you're going to find so it's worth it.
Alright thanks dude
BuakawBanchamek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 01:07 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
BG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,646,427.98

If you actually want to learn the format behind it all go to Coach Ricks website. You can download the break downs and comprehension from there. He has his demos on youtube, but you got to pay if you want to learn it.
BG_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 05:07 PM #6
Student of the game

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
paulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond reputepaulsinghnl has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 228,456.31
Total Points: 289,669.94

if you want to learn to hold mitts like the mayweathers, then there's nothing like the real deal

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
paulsinghnl is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
learing, mayweather, mitts

User Tag List