• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Rapper XXXTentacion Shot In Miami

Rapper XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead Aged 20
    By : Jamie Roberts
    133.9k Shares

Rapper XXXTentacion has reportedly died after being shot in Florida earlier today, (June 18).

According to TMZ the Broward County Sheriff’s Department say XXXTentacion has been pronounced dead.

The 20-year-old rapper, real name Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, was reportedly shopping for motorcycles in South Florida.

As he was leaving the motorcycle dealership, it’s reported an unidentified gunman approached his vehicle and shot him.

According to TMZ an eyewitness at the scene claimed the young Florida native did not have a pulse.

The Broward County Fire Department said the rapper was rushed to hospital. Other witnesses at the scene claim to have heard multiple shots fired.

Dispatch audio initially claimed the incident was a ‘possible drive-by shooting and the alleged shooters exited the scene in a black Dodge Journey’. The car has now been confirmed as a black Dodge Journey, with dark tint and black wheels.

According to the dispatch call, the suspects were described as two black males in hoodies, with the shooter wearing a red mask, TMZ reports.
    Rapper XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead Aged 20 GettyImages 893687060Getty

Prior to the shooting XXXTentacion, who’s had a string of hits despite being early into his career, was facing a litany of felony charges including witness tampering. The Florida rapper was also facing trial for domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend.

He was under house arrest but the judge recently lifted it so he could go on tour.

Last year he appeared on XXL Magazine’s prestigious Freshman cover, a special issue which shines a spotlight on the next generation of rappers. He shared the cover with fellow freshman alumni’s: Kamaiyah, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, PnB Rock, Playboi Carti, Aminé, Kap G, Kyle, Ugly God and MadeinTYO.

Our thoughts are with the family and friends of XXXTentacion.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/rapper...-dead-aged-20/
    Last edited by COVID-19; 06-19-2018, 08:38 AM.

Oh well, he's the type of person that rubs people the wrong way on purpose.

He's probably made quite a few enemies in Florida and it finally caught up to him. Who knows? Probably his baby mom's familia getting even with him for the domestic violence.

Comment

Never heard of this dude. Should I have? Is this 2Pac & Biggie all over?

Randomly I heard that rapper with 69 face tats tried to start some sh^t with some Chicago mfers recently. I'm shocked ain't no body shot him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Never heard of this dude. Should I have? Is this 2Pac & Biggie all over?

Randomly I heard that rapper with 69 face tats tried to start some sh^t with some Chicago mfers recently. I'm shocked ain't no body shot him yet.
        He pays people too protect him...

Comment

Just saw the video on Instagram, he looked dead.

He had a couple good songs. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            He pays people too protect him...
            His next of kin should ask for their money back it sounds like.

Comment

Jhonny was fixing to drop his BS diss album, but is temporarily holding off..

Comment

RIP, i saw the video and he's almost surely dead.

no idea who he is other than that he is "controversial." these young kids with face tattoos and who mix pills and cough syrup with booze don't treat their own lives with respect. RIP, 20 is very young. he could have snapped out of it, taken his money, and became decent.

Comment

i was hoping it would be that 69 kid

RIP

Comment

Apparently he is in critical condition.

Comment

Working...
                    X