Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: Canelo Rematch Bigger Than Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s not Loeffler we saw the first fight it was ****.....

Comment

Looking at what social media says, the forums and the news, it seems people are a lot more excited about the undisputed heavyweight championship rather than a rematch of a disappointing first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... you must know something...

... of course they have... but HW is HW...
        This is true. You know its over when someone makes a mistake. But there really isnt a lot of skill in it with this current batch.

I mean the Ortiz/Wilder fight was TERRIBLE until after the 6th round. You've already stated your opinion on Parker/Joshua. And Fury/ Klitz was like watching two RTards fight for the 1st time.

I would rather watch Sergio Martinez vs. Jorge Heiland in Battle of the One-Legged Gimps over that sht Parker/AJ sparring session...
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-18-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Mythical matchup

Sergio Martinez that fought Cotto on one leg vs. Jorge Heiland that fought Charlo on one leg. Who wins???

Comment

Two non-English speaking boxers, non-heavyweight. Says it all really.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              Bigger, but not better
              Sometimes size matters I guess.

Comment

I'd pick a fight that's 50/50,guaranteed to end in a knockout over a fight which ended in a controversial decision the first time and more liable to end in another controversial decision the 2nd time

Comment

I am honestly not even interested in this fight I feel like they books are already cooked. The first fight wasn't a classic. I am dying to see AJ vs DW. It's been a while since the Heavyweights did anything major. I hear more non casuals talk about that fight then this Canelo GGG 2. Let's be honest ESPN has been pushing this fight hard.

Comment

one is bigger in america and the other is bigger in europe, different audiences.... im in for both...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      If boxing had Madden Ratings Wilder and AJ would be ranked Around 80-85. GGG and Canelo would easily be 90's.

I mean in no other division do you see a guy coming in swinging like a windmill? And AJ looks like a guy with 20 fights under his belt and started boxing late.
                      Those ratings to be based on skills not excitement. I am really not dying to this rematch. Styles make fights and canlo kinda ruin that first fight by then way he was fighting. I still have it as a clean draw. That fight had no drama like Jones - Traver, Taylor - Pavik , Mosley - Margarito, Cotto - Margarito, Delahoya - Trinidad, Trinidad - Hopkins. Now I am really not interested in the rematch. That first fight was wack smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X