The CHAMP Speaks On The Anthony Johnson Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CHAMP Speaks On The Anthony Johnson Negotiations

#LDBC

He'll go to the UK for a 60/40 split. Seems fair since AJ is turning down life changing money

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He'll go to the UK for a 60/40 split. Seems fair since AJ is turning down life changing money
      1 side is cleary doing their best to get this thing done

Comment

During these entire negotiations the only thing I don't agree with Deontay doing was not going t England for AJ-Parker. Other than that all his actions have shown he is more than willing to take the fight and is actively trying to make it happen

Comment

40% is still well more than he’s worth. Upto aj and co how much they want the fourth belt, if I were in his shoes I would just make him wait until he accepts less to be honest.

Comment

Split will probably end up as 65-35 with the fight announced in a few weeks... nothing is more obvious...

Comment

Wilder being a real true CHAMPION by doing his best to make the fight all boxing fans want to see while AJ keeps making more roadblocks!

Once again, calling Team Apple Jacks bluff, let's see what else Hearn will comes up with next!

Comment

Joshua seems genuinely disinterested in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                  40% is still well more than he’s worth. Upto aj and co how much they want the fourth belt, if I were in his shoes I would just make him wait until he accepts less to be honest.
                  He could end up losing let's be real AJ not exactly looking unbeatable his last couple of fights

Comment

Not sure I can listen to Wilder for 23 minutes... what are the key points here?

Comment

Working...
                    X