No announcement yet.

People thought ggg could actually compete with Ward, my god

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People thought ggg could actually compete with Ward, my god

They saved that boy from complete and utter domination, the beating of his life. He doesn't have the power, skill, speed, absolutely nothing that would've made him a threat for Ward.

Even Barrera was more of a threat than ggg, hits MUCH harder too. First he failed to KO Jacobs, now Canelo who I had winning. Canelo in his 1st fight against a true MW took g's best punches with 0 problem. His only prep a zombie Chavez.

Do g tards finally realize how unlikely you are to get a KO when you face top grade competition? And they said Ward had no power lmao, if he took the lil g route his KO ratio would be in the 80% range.

I don't think many non-fanboys thought that. The fanboys think GGG KO's Joshua probably...and hell they might still think that today. Fanboys opinions don't matter doe. Why people give the craziest opinion people of a fighter so much attention I'll never understand. Boxing fans always with the extremes lol. Either mfers taking extreme opinions or talking about the extreme opinions too much when those cats are the tiny minority of fans of any particular guy.

Comment

Size and ward's style would always be too much for Gennady.
      Even when Ward was inactive for multiple years, I said I favour Ward at 168.

But it was aleays about finding who can beat him and people choosing Ward says a lot about gennady.

Comment

If it had happened back when hbo sat them at 168 why wouldnt he give him a fight? If arthur abraham can give ward a fight golovkin can. Golovkin is as good skill wise as anyone ward has fought, more so even, both olympians, ward has a size advantage sure, but ward also has weaknesses like being one handed for the most part, open to jabs (much more so than golovkin), it'd be a tough fight, I wouldnt rule out golovkin being able to win if he worked the body adequately which he did much more a couple of years ago. Some of you are seriously stupid and ignorant of the sport.

Ofcourse now its different, ward is considerably bigger, and golovkin is old.

Comment

ggg is a average boxer who relies on his heavy hands, but we saw last night a smaller man can go 12 with him without taking any serious damage

ward is too skilled

Comment

Ward is a big LHW and GGG isn't even a big MW.

Of course GGG shouldn't be able to beat Ward. If he did it'd be terrible on Ward.

Comment

He never stood a chance. You had to be deluded to think otherwise.

Comment

wards a cheating scumbag who was handed the first fight with kovalev on a plate, screwed him over money wize and low blows second fight and got all his supersix fights at home, when he loses he wins

Comment

That fight is a mismatch. I only care about Ward vs Stevenson right now

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                    Ward is a big LHW and GGG isn't even a big MW.

Of course GGG shouldn't be able to beat Ward. If he did it'd be terrible on Ward.
                    Man GGG didnt look like no damn small MW fighter to me last night he looked huge

Comment

Working...
                    X