Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I agree with that, it was probably a combo of fatigue and a few of the solid punches connecting that had Horn in trouble. It also likely drained Pac as well cause he just can't fight at the tempo he did 5-6 years ago obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by HennyBogan View Post
      ^ I agree with that, it was probably a combo of fatigue and a few of the solid punches connecting that had Horn in trouble. It also likely drained Pac as well cause he just can't fight at the tempo he did 5-6 years ago obviously.
      he looked pretty bad, its time to hang em up

Comment

• shame that its come to this......

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-result-stands

''Result to stand, but WBO will re-score Manny Pacquiao's loss to Jeff Horn.''

pac got robbed and theres nothing that will change it. and i highly doubt wbo will come back and tell us what we already know. pac got robbed.

wbo will save face and keep the judges ''honor'' in tact.

Comment

• The rescore had Horn winning again. The thing is people hate it when their wrong. Everyone laughed at Manny fighting a no body. They kept piling it on Horn. Then he wins and everyone feels like dicks. So what do they do? THIS IS BS,MANNY WON,HORNS A CHEAT. Teddy Atlas the wanker put heaps of crap on Horn and how it's a bs fight. So what does he do?

Comment

Working...
          X