Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    My legs are pretty stiff today!
    Goodmorning Julia.
    You up to get that earlymorning jog in?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Good on ya if ya really did do it.
      You seem to me like the biggest good Samaritan do gooder.
      I honestly dont know if i should believe you or not.
      In any case if you are who you say you are ive never known anyone like you.
      Hope your feet aint to sore to go to work in the mornin.
      Is your alt Sun space??
      Lol everybody thinks I'm everybody. I am seriously this sole account; I did create alts in the past to temporarily protest when banned, but I don't have any, nor would I keep one for this long. The only marathon I experienced yesterday is a fish and chips one because I've been drowning my pain in food and no exercise. I'm going to start working out lightly on Monday, though, because this is just making it worse.

Comment

Goodmorning Julia.
        You up to get that earlymorning jog in?
        No way! I probably won't do any running for at least a week. Need to give my poor legs a rest!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          Lol everybody thinks I'm everybody. I am seriously this sole account; I did create alts in the past to temporarily protest when banned, but I don't have any, nor would I keep one for this long. The only marathon I experienced yesterday is a fish and chips one because I've been drowning my pain in food and no exercise. I'm going to start working out lightly on Monday, though, because this is just making it worse.
          Oh yer??
          Just you and Julia seem like one and the same.
          Not that it is a bad thing if you arent cause i like and enjoy reading both your posts.

Comment

Oh yer??
            Just you and Julia seem like one and the same.
            Not that it is a bad thing if you arent cause i like and enjoy reading both your posts.
            Lol the same is said about siablo and me. I wish I could try jamaican beef patties, but they don't sell those on my island! Siablo's from Jamaica

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              Yeah when people can't beat someone in a debate they sometimes resort to calling that person an alt. 1bad69 gave up trying to beat me a while back and now tries to convince people I'm you.

Comment

Yeah when people can't beat someone in a debate they sometimes resort to calling that person an alt. 1bad69 gave up trying to beat me a while back and now tries to convince people I'm you.
                Lol he seems to say each and every person that he disagrees with is me. I think he's just a bit frustrated that I'm posting again, so he's hoping to get a mod to ban me under that excuse. And they might, if I start debating people too much. I can understand his reasoning, since he views me as competition, but I don't really respect the tactic. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter because I'd get banned for any reason, anyway, but I guess he wants to speed things along.

Comment

My legs are pretty stiff today!
                  That comment has made my coq stiff

Comment

Which man-a-thong did you run Julia?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Which man-a-thong did you run Julia?
                      It was Grandma's marathon in Minnesota. It was a pretty course!

Comment

Working...
                      X