Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for, Horn or Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going with T.C. the true #1 p4p fighter in the game!

Comment

Crawford, first because I like him. Second because as a fighter I despise that Horn was allowed to get away with, all the illegal crap, against Pac and he still should have lost. I do not like seeing unworthy people elevated to levels they aren’t deserving.

But he can win and shut my mouth. My regardless of Horn I’d be rooting for Crawford. Go Cornhuskers!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I don't get the hate for Horn I get his beef with ESPN and Top Rank they basically been disrespectful to Horn since he ruined Pacquiao debut on ESPN

I'm going for Crawford though I want him and Spence to fight each other undefeated
        Watch this video and tell me how can someone not see him as a dirty fighter. Plus he didnt deserve the win and act as hes all that

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Watch this video and tell me how can someone not see him as a dirty fighter. Plus he didnt deserve the win and act as hes all that

You guys are funny, this is horn promoting the fight with all he has said, funny to see him making everyone's blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            You guys are funny, this is horn promoting the fight with all he has said, funny to see him making everyone's blood boil
            Who cares... He s*cks and hes a dirty fighter. Just want Horn to get **** up so we dont see his **** fights. Hes promoting it well cause I cant wait to see it.

Comment

Pulling for Crawford. Horn is a cheater.

Comment

Crawford of course. Him and Lomo are the two active most technically skilled fighters I've seen since Floyd

Comment

Crawford!! Second best P4P in the world right now.

Comment

Crawford..

Comment

Horn cause ya cant fake heart, crawbaby is going be doing alot of running....

greatest p4p...... give me a break this punk has only fought bums so far....

Comment

Working...
                      X