Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford not being promoted properly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford doesn't want interviews. I saw a couple vids and he clearly doesn't want to talk to the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Truthfully, it's not like Errol Spence or the Charlos are household names either if we're just pointing out Arum. A lot of guys aren't being promoted properly.

If they were fighting on an APP this coming Saturday I’d be pointing them out also. Charlo brothers haven’t fought on PPV and one of them isn’t even a champion lol

Comment

Man, I didn't know this fight was only going to be on ESPN+! What kind of ass crack shit is this?!? They won't even give Crawford network air time to fight the guy with a win over the great Manny Pacquiao?
        Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 06-07-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

No fighter today gets hyped by the networks or their promoter outside of the actual programming. The only hype we see is their own social media platforms. A few have their own hype machines in publicists like Loma does, Crawford himself is somewhat of a recluse when it comes to media.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Man, I didn't know this fight was only going to be on ESPN+! What kind of ass crack shit is this?!? They won't even give Crawford network air time to fight the guy with a win over the great Manny Pacquiao?
            Isn't pacs next fight only on ESPN+ also?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Isn't pacs next fight only on ESPN+ also?
              No, Pacquiao vs Matthysse is scheduled to be televised on ESPN.

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...e-in-malaysia/

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                No fighter today gets hyped by the networks or their promoter outside of the actual programming. The only hype we see is their own social media platforms. A few have their own hype machines in publicists like Loma does, Crawford himself is somewhat of a recluse when it comes to media.
                It’s not up to Crawford on rather he wants to fight on an APP or Network television.
                Getting your fighter on television in front of the biggest audience is a promoters job not TC.
                You’re Wrong my friend.
                Lomachenko gets 24/7 coverage on ESPN. They even covered his injury lol.

Wilder/Joshua/Davis also gets covered by Showtime.

Comment

espn will push the fight...theyve already had a feature story on the front page of the espn.com site...not the boxing page but the main page.....they will likely run fight previews heavily on friday evening and saturday on sportscenter.....thats probably about as good as can be done for crawford and its pretty decent run

but im against the espn+ app...espn i think is a bit desperate these days...they have had huge layoffs and downsizing the last few years....i think this move seems a bit desperate to me....im not cheap by any means...i subscribe to premium channels and i basically hemorrhage money.....but to me this is ridiculous....they want me to pay for an app on top of my cable subscription to watch extra programming they used to give me on an app for free......im not down with it.....and i think moving this fight to the app is dumb move...i know arum had some article where he explained why....i didnt read it...and i dont care what the reasoning is....its dumb....loma and crawford are the faces of this boxing program and they shouldnt be put on an app which i heard only had something like 200k subscribers a couple weeks ago

i also find it funny how so many people come out and talk about how thurman, spence and the charlos are promoted...yet this guy isnt really getting any treatment above what those guys get

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    No, Pacquiao vs Matthysse is scheduled to be televised on ESPN.

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...e-in-malaysia/
                    Lmaooooo dàmn that’s cold blooded so Pacquiao, Lomachenko, and Ramirez all fight on regular ESPN but he decided to put TC on a new app. 90% of people in America probably don’t even know about ESPN+ yet. Bud must be a horrible draw

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      It’s not up to Crawford on rather he wants to fight on an APP or Network television.
                      Getting your fighter on television in front of the biggest audience is a promoters job not TC.
                      You’re Wrong my friend.
                      Lomachenko gets 24/7 coverage on ESPN. They even covered his injury lol.

Wilder/Joshua/Davis also gets covered by Showtime.
                      ESPN wants Crawford to be the catalyst for their app. They are also paying him very well to be on it. Very well!

Comment

Working...
                      X