Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlanta is the best TV show at the moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This **** cracks me u every time, A+ acting on that show, the look on his face when he realizes the truth..

https://youtu.be/rW1UtZmDWKY

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      I haven't heard anyone say "Freaknik" in like 20 years.

I live in NY, and I remember mad ghetto ass kids talking about how they were all going to "Freaknik", sounded like ghetto Woodstock.

I didn't even know that **** was in atl, wtf were these kids really going all to way to atl just for that ****.
      I don't know about you but I miss the Freaknik
      'Cause that's where my city use to be real sick
      People from other cities used to drive for miles
      Just to come to get a taste of this ATL style

Comment

Green k, FACTS.

Love this show. In this crazy ass world we need humor like this. Love this show.

Comment

If I watch this and I hate it, red K for real.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            I haven't heard anyone say "Freaknik" in like 20 years.

I live in NY, and I remember mad ghetto ass kids talking about how they were all going to "Freaknik", sounded like ghetto Woodstock.

I didn't even know that **** was in atl, wtf were these kids really going all to way to atl just for that ****.
            I went and ****ed, refvcjed, then ****ed again, I was shooting cum dust after two days.. I was smashing, fine azz wimmin...

My divk was raw, and I was tired of ****ing so many cute/fine wimmin... smoke was coming outta my kok barrel... I was shooting blanks, kok dust.. I lost weight, cuz I was ****ing too much.. I had sheet burns in my knees and azz, knees because I was drilling, my azz was raw because fine bulk wimmin rode my tool hard.. my azz got a few worn out spots cuz I was ridden by buttocks bouncing tasty sisters... I’m old so I wonder/wondered, how many boxingscebe posters are my I’ll brothers and sisters...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Anybody here watches this show?

It's about two cousins. One is a famous local rapper in Atlanta, the other (played by Donald Glover) is his broke ass wannabe manager.

Brilliant, intelligent writing, hilarious characters (especially Darius). The show has it all.

I'm halfway through the second season, just watched the Teddy Perkins episode. All I can say is WOW. One of the best episodes of a TV show EVER.
              "Teddy Perkins" episode was nice. "The Chi" is a good show as well. Almost like The Wire.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                If I watch this and I hate it, red K for real.
                I’ll risk it.... you can red k my ghetto azz regularly...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I’ll risk it.... you can red k my ghetto azz regularly...
                  say no more

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    "Teddy Perkins" episode was nice. "The Chi" is a good show as well. Almost like The Wire.
                    The wire, that’s my show...... brothers get **** on for using ingenuity, brilliance to a ghetto azz problem, if memory serves me correctly, there was this guy, not sure why he had to be gay, dropping bodies, ganking money, etc... etc... reminds me of my homie, O.T. his name was actually “lathodia” his street name was OT(off”d”top) he was a solid as they come real deal holy field, he luckily saw/witnessed my work, USP Leavenworth, USP Atlanta, ADMAX Florence, then we parted ways when he got released to the streets...

three federal penitentiary together... I’ll try to check out “The Chi”. I’ll look into “teddy Perkins”.

I thinks it’s weird that you and I goback a few years now... please keep forgiving my bad English, I rarely use it... wow... three or four years ago I was bothering you because your avi, made my heart skip a few beats... thank GOD, I never had a woman anywhere near as lovely as your avi...

Peace brother... peace...

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      say no more
                      Kisses to you... cabron! No ****... but kisses...

Comment

Working...
                      X