No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is The Most Dominant Athlete and Boxer Of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Of course you didn't. Be too much pain for you.
    to be fair...it's a bit long winded. I also didn't read it, but the title is enough. on paper, you could make that case...but when you start comparing his best wins and the context of those wins to other great fighters, that's when it gets tricky. he beat everyone put in front of him, but better versions of almost all his best opponents were beaten by someone else first.

Comment

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

If Roger Federer could pick and choose his opponents, avoid facing the likes of Nadal and Djokovic, unless the were past it or injured. Weight drain some his opponents to give them an advantage. Choose his opponents rackets and the balls used. Pick the umpire and ball ball boys and only do the doping controls he wants, then I am Sure Roger Federer would have been much more dominant.

Floyd is a Fraud, a coward and a ducker, and that is how he will be remembered

Comment

I can agree with that. Im not a fan but Floyd dominated the sport big time. Left it unbeaten and didn take alot pf punishment.

I got to agree.

Comment

Floyd never beat any greats anywhere within smelling distance of their prime, or in their best weight class. He was terrific, and the best of his time, but please. He didn’t beat Tommy Hearns. He didn’t whoop Sonny Liston or George Foreman. He outpointed ancient and outsized versions of opponents whose best days were well behind them.

Best, most dominant, gamechanging athlete ever? Think Jordan or somebody. Best manager of one’s career and opposition? Floyd all day.

Comment

He's definitely the most dominant boxer of our time. People don't realize when they call him a cherry picker they're acknowledging how easy it was for him beat a particular fighter. But they also don't acknowledge that those same fighters look good to great against everyone else.

Comment

Working...
              X