People thought ggg could actually compete with Ward, my god

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Harold Lederman lol. As bad as Byrd.

Ca$hnelo won straight up. 7-5 or 8-4 depending what you like.

Pls don't be upset
    You're like 1 of 700 people world wide who though Pusnelo won. 200 were ok with a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Lol your time of day and subway fare will get me on the IRT. Your obviously a moron because you repeated the same silly accusation when even if one were to say you were correct that Ward ducked GGG...which is very generous to give because it is probably BS. To be fare You or I have no idea what went down with these emails, another moronic assumption you make.... But even giving that to you...

I showed that the Kovalev route was the more dangerous route and even Ward haters would usually agree with this because all logic points to it being true which was explained to you.

Your stupid rejoinder? to repeat the accusation. Seriously and I am wasting your time? Oh yeah consider this post me taping, yes you win as Mark Twain said: "Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." and that is the sound of me taping
      Time to ignore this idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Who exactly has ggg KO'd or taken punches from you think are on Brand, Miranda or Rodriguez's level?

Canelo couldn't crack an egg at 154 or even JCC's chin even though Fonfara stopped him, Lemieux's power got walked through by Alcine/Rubio at 154, Jacobs' power got walked through and blasted out in 5 by Pirog, dropped by Mora.

Miranda has only been stopped by Abraham, Pavlik, Bellew, and Bute, huge punchers, he's even gone a full 12 at cruiser with Dorticos (90% KO ratio), his beard and power are just as good as Jacobs if not better, he'd NEVER get dropped by Mora that's for sure.

Brand has never been stopped, went toe to toe with Degale.

Rodriguez took flush power shots from a big punching LHW to stop.

Ward has fought several fighters with more or just as much power and better punch resistance than ggg. Froch, Abraham, Kessler, Kovalev, Barrera, etc.

You think Canelo or Jacobs could take flush shots from those punchers listed? **** no, or even hurt them for that matter? ggg couldn't even hurt a blown up jmw, he doesn't have the power to bother Ward.
        Who cares if Dmitry Pirog knocked out Daniel Jacobs and managed to absorb some of Jacob's punches? That doesn't mean he doesn't punch harder than guys like Brand, Miranda or Rodriguez. Not at all! It's more a testament to Dmitry Pirog's ability than Daniel Jacob's lack of ability compared to those opponents of Andre Ward.

For me, Daniel Jacobs has a higher knockout percentage than all of those guys. Thus, it leads me to state that he is a more impressive puncher than them and Golovkin was never fazed by Jacob's punches. Thus, I see no reason why Golovkin should be affected by any of those opponents of Andre Ward.

Also, Andre Ward going 12 round with those guys is totally irrelevant because that other poster I responded to claimed Andre Ward will KNOCK GOLOVKIN OUT. So if he couldn't knock those guys out, then his chance of knocking out Golovkin is even lower.

Alexander Brand never fought a single power puncher in the level of Daniel Jacobs, David Lemieux or even Curtis Stevens. So if Andre Ward couldn't stop someone like that, then his chances of knocking out Golovkin diminishes SIGNIFICANTLY.

Golovkin on the other hand did manage to stop a similar caliber of opponent in Martin Murray who also was never knocked out before like Alexander Brand, but fought more opponents of a better caliber such as George Groves and Sergio Martinez. Yet still, Only Golovkin ever stop him.

Golovkin knocking out Nobuhiro Ishida is a more impressive KNOCKOUT (as in a proper knockout) victory than any knockout Andre Ward as ever had in his career. Ishida went up all the way to heavyweight and still, nobody other than Golovkin managed to knock him out.

There's very little to suggest that Alexander Brand is any better than Martin Murray. Yet, despite Ward outweighing Brand, he didn't even come close to stopping him. On the other hand, Golovkin destroyed Martin Murray and stopped him when he was outweighed by Murray.

Anyway, this isn't a point of who has the better knockout record between Golovkin and Andre Ward. It's about whether Andre Ward has any feats to suggest that he is the favorite to beat Gennady Golovkin by KO and he simply doesn't. Andre Ward hasn't KNOCKED OUT anybody with the same level of punch resistance and durability as Golovkin. Absolutely none whatsoever! Those guys you mentioned who are as durable with similar level of punch resistance as Golovkin, Andre Ward needed decisions to beat and couldn't KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Time to ignore this idiot
          Please do!

Comment

• Who cares if Dmitry Pirog knocked out Daniel Jacobs and managed to absorb some of Jacob's punches? That doesn't mean he doesn't punch harder than guys like Brand, Miranda or Rodriguez. Not at all! It's more a testament to Dmitry Pirog's ability than Daniel Jacob's lack of ability compared to those opponents of Andre Ward.

For me, Daniel Jacobs has a higher knockout percentage than all of those guys. Thus, it leads me to state that he is a more impressive puncher than them and Golovkin was never fazed by Jacob's punches. Thus, I see no reason why Golovkin should be affected by any of those opponents of Andre Ward.
            Pirog blasted him out with ease and Mora dropped him too, Rodriguez, Miranda, Brand would never get dropped by Mora.

Their KO %'s were all near DJ's before their rise in competition, they all hit as hard, the difference is they fought better fighters. Better beards and hit just as hard.

Also, Andre Ward going 12 round with those guys is totally irrelevant because that other poster I responded to claimed Andre Ward will KNOCK GOLOVKIN OUT. So if he couldn't knock those guys out, then his chance of knocking out Golovkin is even lower.
            Stylistically Ward would absolutely destroy ggg, it would be a schooling of epic proportions. And you're also ignoring the fact that he stopped Kovalev, dropped Barrera, stopped Dawson too.

ggg couldn't even KO Jacobs, his KO % would be significantly and I mean significantly lower fighting quality competition. If he can't KO DJ what makes you believe he could KO Miranda, Brand, Rodriguez etc? Miranda actually fought when 160 was a great division when it had guys like Pavlik, Hopkins, Taylor, Abraham all near or in their primes.

Alexander Brand never fought a single power puncher in the level of Daniel Jacobs, David Lemieux or even Curtis Stevens. So if Andre Ward couldn't stop someone like that, then his chances of knocking out Golovkin diminishes SIGNIFICANTLY.

Badou Jack literally hits harder than all those guys same with Beketmirov. Lemieux? Alcine and Rubio walked through his punches at 154, Rios walked through him at 160 lol. Stevens? Jesus christ, journeyman Brinkley walked through him at 168 and his last opponent, a journeyman, was taking flush shots without problem.

The punchers and fighters ggg has fought are shyt, g tards just hype them up to no end.

Golovkin on the other hand did manage to stop a similar caliber of opponent in Martin Murray who also was never knocked out before like Alexander Brand, but fought more opponents of a better caliber such as George Groves and Sergio Martinez. Yet still, Only Golovkin ever stop him.
            It took him 11 rounds to stop Murray, Abraham and Groves have been past their primes for years. There are numerous punchers at 168 that hit harder than them that would stop Murray.

Golovkin knocking out Nobuhiro Ishida is a more impressive KNOCKOUT (as in a proper knockout) victory than any knockout Andre Ward as ever had in his career. Ishida went up all the way to heavyweight and still, nobody other than Golovkin managed to knock him out.
            Ishida was a career jmw, yet another smaller fighter. He didn't fight anybody worth of note at HW. The punch that hurt Kovalev wasn't a right hand to the chin?

There's very little to suggest that Alexander Brand is any better than Martin Murray. Yet, despite Ward outweighing Brand, he didn't even come close to stopping him. On the other hand, Golovkin destroyed Martin Murray and stopped him when he was outweighed by Murray.

Brand has a draw with Badou Jack and a win over Beketmirov. Murray went 11 with ggg so stop acting like ggg blasted him out with ease. Murray lost to a shot Abraham, Groves, and nearly lost to a journeyman.

Anyway, this isn't a point of who has the better knockout record between Golovkin and Andre Ward. It's about whether Andre Ward has any feats to suggest that he is the favorite to beat Gennady Golovkin by KO and he simply doesn't. Andre Ward hasn't KNOCKED OUT anybody with the same level of punch resistance and durability as Golovkin. Absolutely none whatsoever! Those guys you mentioned who are as durable with similar level of punch resistance as Golovkin, Andre Ward needed decisions to beat and couldn't KO.
            Again, who has ggg fought that is a quality fighter with power? DJ is as close as it gets and he's on par with Miranda, Brand etc. difference is Ward took them as tuneups and completely dominated them.

Even Fonfara could do what Canelo couldn't against zombie Chavez, KO JCC despite him weighing 190-200bs in the ring not weight drained. Fonfara and his 50% KO rate is nothing at light heavy but his power is levels beyond Canelo's.

Taking flush shots from below average punchers like Canelo, or sub par punchers like Lemieux and Jacobs proves nothing.

160 is trash, hasn't been in it's glory days for years after the Super 6 and Martinez/Pavlik/Pirog having their careers ruined.
            I can just imagine the damage guys like Miranda, Abraham, etc. could be doing now with it so empty.
            Last edited by Cutthroat; 09-20-2017, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X