Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs GGG is by far the biggest fight atm in Combat Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it may be the biggest, but Ward/Kov is the most important.
    The UFC may have had the ability to make the two biggest fights (Holm/Rouusey2, McGreggor/whoever) but those have died for now. Canelo/GGG is the biggest money and will be even bigger if GGG beats a name-value opponent before fighting Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons
      This just goes to show far boxing has fallen. Ward-Kovalev is the much better and much more even fight.

But most you f*ggots are confused with real boxing and hype. A guy like Kovalev deserves your respect. But you ignore him in favor of a coward like Golovkin. Most of you are sad and confused (like that f*ggot El-blanco).
      Why are you trying so hard? I've been watching boxing for 20 years and I'm not impressed by the garbage of today. You are because you're a pathetic wiggger that wants to be accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Why are you trying so hard? I've been watching boxing for 20 years and I'm not impressed by the garbage of today. You are because you're a pathetic wiggger that wants to be accepted.
        In 20 years, you'll be married to some c*nt doing tarot readings.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          What does that even mean? Go to bed you idiot. You're trying way too hard to be a boxing fan.

Comment

What does that even mean? Go to bed you idiot. You're trying way too hard to be a boxing fan.
            The reality blanco is I'm going to bed tonight with a cute girl by my side. Who are you going to bed next to? Old man sleeping alone. Talking **** on Boxing Scene because that's all you got.

Sad man. Sad life. El-blanco.

Comment

Mayweather/Pac II or Mayweather/GGG

Comment

Breaks my heart to see two of my favorite posters going at it.

Comment

The reality blanco is I'm going to bed tonight with a cute girl by my side. Who are you going to bed next to? Old man sleeping alone. Talking **** on Boxing Scene because that's all you got.

Sad man. Sad life. El-blanco.
                  Lol I'm married you ****in ******. You live with your mom. A few of you literal boxing ****s on here keep talking about me and it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Breaks my heart to see two of my favorite posters going at it.
                    Lol the guy instigates stuff with me all the time. He can't be helped.

Comment

Lol I'm married you ****in ******. You live with your mom. A few of you literal boxing ****s on here keep talking about me and it's pathetic.
                      Does your mail-order bride know you love Golovkin more than her?

Comment

Working...
                      X