Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you religious and do you believe in God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we were created from star particles and cells of neutrons etc

there is no santa lookin creep up in the clouds watching your every move and deciding everything that happens

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      do you believe in God anyway?
      There may be something more to the Universe that's beyond our understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        There may be something more to the Universe that's beyond our understanding.
        But you don't endorse religions, am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
          But you don't endorse religions, am I right?
          Yeah pretty much I guess......

Comment

No believing 'ere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Yeah pretty much I guess......
              thanks...........

Comment

Yeah im catholic

Comment

Most people believe in a higher power that keeps the order of the universe even though it appears as random.

But, I have yet to see evidence that an all loving God saves all of his true believers from tragic accidents and unexpected mishaps. It appears that even if one does or does not believe in him, sickness, disease, and death affects all of his creation.

If there is a God and he unconditionally loves his creation, he would allow a for a gentler more loving passing from this earth plane or no death at all for ALL of his creation and not just some of them.

Comment

yes-protestant

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Most people believe in a higher power that keeps the order of the universe even though it appears as random.

But, I have yet to see evidence that an all loving God saves all of his true believers from tragic accidents and unexpected mishaps. It appears that even if one does or does not believe in him, sickness, disease, and death affects all of his creation.

If there is a God and he unconditionally loves his creation, he would allow a for a gentler more loving passing from this earth plane or no death at all for ALL of his creation and not just some of them.
                      Could be that this life is just a flash in the pan and what we think to be suffering is just part of our human experience. That there still can be a loving God, but that his love doesnt have to comply to our human standards of what it means to be loving i.e. less suffering.

Maybe the most important aspect of being human is to experience suffering. And that without suffering there would be less faith, compassion, kindness, charity etc.
                      That maybe this life in a way is our experience of life separate from God and it is similar to being in the womb. We are restricted to our bodies and ignorant to the true outside world, the spiritual world.

Comment

Working...
                      X