No announcement yet.

Do You Have A Black Friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i do but i make them wear white face and act all goofy an sheeit.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      gotta maintain property values

Comment

I have friends of all races, I've met really cool Haitians, and some country black folks. It just happens to be that they always bring up the race card bullchit

Comment

gotta maintain property values
          lmfao, I have a funny story about racist who got mad when I moved in, tried to start a HOA lmfao cause I took down a flag lmfao. FUCK EM!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            lmfao, I have a funny story about racist who got mad when I moved in, tried to start a HOA lmfao cause I took down a flag lmfao. FUCK EM!
            the color green trumps them all

$$$$

Comment

I have like 2 real friends and they're both of ideal mediterranean stock

Everyone else is a mere acquaintance & genetically lacking

Comment

the color green trumps them all

$$$$
                yup, the only color that matters in this world.

Comment

If I think about it & I had friends from every race in junior high but as you get older and see each other less you don't know who's gonna be on some 'woke SJW' trip and hard to reconnect with.

The maintenance gets boring & being asked once a year on the internet if you have a _____ friend isn't much of an incentive.

If I wanna git lo I just come to boxingscene, where I have 100,000 black friends!

I would say STAXX is my best black friend.

Comment

No but I did have a few black girlfriends doe

Comment

Lots, in Oakland, Seattle, st Louie, Kentucky, Georgia, TN, Bama, Texas and in my family.. I got over 100 first cousins... and both some of my male and female cousins married people of African decent....

My lil cousin Mike Jr in sac married a fine fine black woman.. They got three kids.. My great grandmother was black..

I know we are all connected to each other on this little blue rock ... Perfectly positioned from the sun, protected by the moon..
                      I don't really give a **** about skin color... My kids are mixed... Everyone is mixed..

Comment

Working...
                      X