Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Agrees to Fight Povetkin on Joshua-Parker Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Don't forget to add Mike Tyson to that list.
    why? Tyson took a NC against Golota because he tested positive for cannabis. I'm not holding cannabis against anyone.

And Tysons size never really changed throughout his whole career. Holyfield moved up three weight classes in 5 years, which is basically impossible unless you're weight training and going through puberty at the same time.
    Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-17-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      povetkin will be hard pressed to pass a drug test. if he does he knocks delvis price spark out. that guy is a garbage boxer, has no gas tank to speak of, and has the chin of a ten-year-old.

entertaining because it's HW and they can all actually hurt each other.
      He's not delvis he's not delvin its David d a v i d

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        why? Tyson took a NC against Golota because he tested positive for cannabis. I'm not holding cannabis against anyone.

And Tysons size never really changed throughout his whole career. Holyfield moved up three weight classes in 5 years, which is basically impossible unless you're weight training and going through puberty at the same time.
        Tyson admitted himself giving fake urine samples, go figure why anyone would do that. He's as dirty as Holyfield. Don't give one boxer a pass only coz you have more sympathy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          It may happen in the second MINUTE.

If Price wins, I'd almost rate it as a Tyson-Douglas kind of upset.
          I don't see any chances for him against Povetkin at this point in his career (or any other point of his career for that matter). Douglas at least had a chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Tyson admitted himself giving fake urine samples, go figure why anyone would do that. He's as dirty as Holyfield. Don't give one boxer a pass only coz you have more sympathy for him.
            it's not about sympathy. Tyson is a recovering addict, his body didn't change his whole career. if he was giving fake samples it was to hide the fact that he was a cokehead until he cleaned up.

and unless he's snorting a rail twice per round, coke is NOT a PED lmao

Comment

Oh boy is Price going to get lit up.

Lets hope Price takes the message this time and retires from the sport. All he's going to get out of it at this point is brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Fun fight. Povetkin will be too old to chase giants around for much longer though. A lot of wasted potential there/wrong era.

Pov via UD -- since Price is one of the worst giants...
                UD? More like Povetkin by brutal KO within 3 rounds. The chin of Price is shockingly bad. Plus, he's past his best. This will be an easy win for Povetkin.

Comment

whenever I hear Price's name, I immediately think of that face he was making from the canvas after Wilder murdered him. It was basically the look of a dead man who was surprised he was dead

I'm still looking for the pic...but for now, just enjoy that Right hand lol

It's a different Price. Povetkin is fighting David.

Comment

freak because his body looks the same as it did when he was in his prime? I'm not going to throw shade at the guy and make accusations that have yet to be proven.

yeah he looks like a jacked old man, but he doesn't have the obvious telltale steroid signs (freakish delts and traps, and at his age he is showing ZERO signs of GH gut.) So again, I'll say he was likely on Clen to cut weight, or he has Asthma because that test is proven, but to my eyes, and to the countless times he's been tested, he's Steroid free.
                    You are forgetting he was banned for PEDs in the past also. There is no doubt in my mind that Briggs is a drug cheat, now how about steroids? Very probable with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      so aj is gonna duck wilder by fighting povetkin?
                      No, but if Wilder continues to price himself out of the fight, Hearn has a name at the weight that AJ can fight next.

Lets hope Wilder sees sense and asks for less money.

Comment

Working...
                      X